Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blura: Unfortunately, FTP is the only working solution. It might be a critical issue of their infrastructure. I guess there is something wrong with their http server or related scripts (a major bottleneck of their distributed system).

Last edited:
2015_03_16_171359.jpg

Little help over here :)

Can I have two accounts, one for downloading PPD other PPS?
It is a bad bad bad idea for your nerves

Last edited:
Any ETA on fixing recent stats issues?
Cuz even if they are not frozen, they seem very low for me since ~5th march.
Or just the freezes occur everyday atm?

Last edited:
dogg: Fixed now.

Mr.leg: PPD looks/looked fine. Same as last week, the week before, and the week before that, and the week before that...(I can continue).

Raizirer: What you screenshotted is filenames? You can order those and you can grab the TSV and order them in the respective column.

fernandito: They may be approximately 1-2 hours behind during peak hours.

hndude: In effect 1st of April. 15 more days to go. We don't make changes over night - We announce them in advance, which we find is only fair.

My image is a folder link, when you open a folder link the files have a random order, i normally share the folder link not individual file link, can you configure the folder links to see file names ordered by name?

nihttsuzaben: You can have as many accounts as long as you don't refer yourself.

fernandito: I'm forwarding your username to people in charge.

Blura: FTP looks quick to be honest. As replied to gibalah, Rapidleech would be a solution.

gibalah: I believe ZOOM just need to readjust their script as Rapidleech works perfectly fine.

geomaster: I see a lot of Hostingflames going by Remote Upload. Try that? Or else, let us get access so we can adjust the routing and potentially the issue.

Raizirer: Example:

Folder A contains:
Folder E
Folder F
Folder G

Right now you're stating:
Folder A contains:
Folder F
Folder G
Folder E

?? So the subfolder of a folder needs to be arranged?

Let me know so I know what to pass to the techs.

Hello, I've just used my earnings to extend my premium and you've taken the money but my premium has not been extented:

Capture_d_cran_2015_03_17_12_48.jpg

Capture_d_cran_2015_03_17_12_50.jpg

What's the problem? (Username : rlsmix)

geomaster: Ok looking forward.

logger: Can't do that.

souza: Because you were in PPD when you got that sale.

guylux: You need to redeem it. Get the voucher code from the redeem page and use it to upgrade.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back