Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Uploadable-Jo
Hello friend, I am unable to upload the FileUploader Zoom 2 days in a row. Any predictions to solve the problem?
Thank U!

Upmoney: Let's face it, D4rk would never speak in Private Message.

mikannko: He just needs to find another PPD host. We don't welcome him
anymore and that's the end of it.

jose80: I've never even heard of that program. If it is ZOOM, you will
need to pay for it as their "free" doesn't work. I won't go into more
details about it as there has been allegations circulating of the
program compromising accounts.

Just a general question. Who has better anonymous & free user speeds?
Who has the shortest in-between waiting time for users? Seems funny that
some people just doesn't want to see eye-to-eye on the generous freemium
program we offer.

@Uploadable-Jo Yes, is Zoom and registred (premium).

EDIT: sorry friend, my premium had won and the storage limit had been exceeded. Updated my premium account already, okay.
Thank you and good day.

Last edited:
why my premium account got banned after downloading 1tb of files?
username: sateo5

I took several days without power up , I send a ticket to understand why , since I opened an account and worked well.

I told them I could not upload anything to days , although premium .

His answer is this

" Dear user,

Unfortunately we can not provide more storage until it has created over 1 sale during the last 6 months. We hope you understand this and can handle a little better storage .

Thank You "

I have answered that in their advertising makes it clear that being premium have unlimited space, the question is that I lost my premium money .

I stay with my other servers least not cheat.

I need to renew my premium account, but I only have paypal balance. How I can solve this? My files are about to be deleted, the disk space is very little to users free.

You can help to pay through PayPal?

Don't know but have you tried clicking "Redeem" besides the "Make Money" tab? You can buy premium account using your balance..

Normally I always make this process of renewal. Today I totally forgot that my account was overcome and the accumulated funds are not sufficient to renew.

mad2011: Unlimited is figurative speech - How do you go to a buffet with "all you can eat" between 7-9PM? Do you carry black bin bags to take home with you at 6.59PM? You can send harddrives to us if you want more space.

Your quotation is wrong. Here's the right one:

We pay out, you take up space, and we don't delete due to inacitivity, however, we aren't getting the return that we normally*seek. We will advice you on managing your storage slightly better.

And this was after handing you 15TB if you're the rightful owner of the last message from support. So if you didn't get a single sale in 6 months and received over $300, good on you - Stick to some other hosts :)

Some people sit on over triple figure of space. I'd like to point out you won't find any host on this planet that will give triple digits in TB to anyone.

Uploadable-Jo, I send 2 private messages to you, but you din't reply me...I post 2 reply in this thread you did't answer my question...also i send 2 emails to support still not reply since friday..

i didnt receive last week payout yet. every body got payout.. tell me why my payment are pending.

:@ XTC Uploadable is not a scam host .. I am with uploadable since march 2014..they pay every week only my last week payout pending other wise i have no problem with them..

I cant understand your PPD system. do you pay when regular user(not registered or registered, does not matter) downloads file?
Quote from the website:
Downloads of files smaller than 1MB will not count towards your total. Downloads from your own account will not be counted. For free users, we count multiple downloads from the same IP address. However, we will count one download per premium user every 24 hours. Please note that only completed downloads will be counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back