Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 account has not been charged !!!!!!! :(:(:(:(

RKFnyW.png

But 2 had calculated but 1 have not yet :) :)

Last edited:
uploading via zoom is very annoying it starts good then at 30% it get stuck sometimes low speeds 500kb/sec ...
using FTP is a pain in the a** files take 1min to appear in filemanager also i'll have to go back to my files in my account to get the link ... which is also annoying
plz jo fix the webupload using zoom , every filehost i use is normal but Uploadable ..

Hi jo..
plz sir change my affiate system mix plan plz ....
nd upgrade my account...
plz change my affiate system Mix plan plz plz plz
iD waazi009

Yo Jo

I buy 90 day premium, after Uploadable start to piss of Uploaders, but still show Basic User.

Pls check user Klanac

Thx
After I buy 90 day premium, Uploadable delete about 600GB and I am still "Basic User"

Thank you Jo, thank you so much! Really great!

1. Need to ask 5-6 times
2. No more these, no more that "we are now big enough, so piss off any1" etc
3. Pay for premium, ask again, no answer and now still nothing

I start really to hate Uploadable

Hi Jo,

This February promotion thing should be made a regular thing, maybe on a monthly or quarterly basis. Just to boost the productivity of the affiliates and beneficial on your side too. Hope it will be taken into consideration. Keep up the great job bro. Cheerz.

Yo Jo

I buy 90 day premium, after Uploadable start to piss of Uploaders, but still show Basic User.

Pls check user Klanac

Thx
After I buy 90 day premium, Uploadable delete about 600GB and I am still "Basic User"

Thank you Jo, thank you so much! Really great!

1. Need to ask 5-6 times
2. No more these, no more that "we are now big enough, so piss off any1" etc
3. Pay for premium, ask again, no answer and now still nothing

I start really to hate Uploadable

Before putting these words, have you checked if there is a voucher code in this redeem page?

Hey,
Please upgrade my account to premium. I haven't reached the amount of cash needed to redeem premium yet (just 2 days), and I will run out of storage soon :)
Username :
Ethiku
Greets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back