Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blura: We're not part of ZOOM. You need to email them for their support - We didn't build their script.

Wynter: We didn't get anymore sales from it. It was a "Thank you for sticking with us whilst our Datacenter was !@$% us over" :)

keito0015: PM me the link.

HubaBuba: Expiry of Premium: 4th of February. Coupon redeemed 7th of February. Renewed: 8th of February.

The deletion of your files was justified as you were "Basic" and not a "Premium" member.

ohatoo & sylarx & Ethi: We don't do upgrades. Please refer to the "Redeem"-tab.

My ID "dobrydzien"
I have a set plan "Pay Per Sale Commission"
Day 2015.02.07 I sold the account has not been charged anything !!! ?

proof of purchase:

a1aakI.png

Buying was with this link:

Uploadable.ch - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage

Waiting for a reply?

friend@: PPD stats have not been "frozen" for 54 hours. That's an outright lie. Care to share your username so we can get a screenshot up of your trend? :)

hello jo

that's not a lie.

as you know i test uploadable.ch (as free uploader) in some good visited forums as single link & in some other forums as mirror.
(only if i see uploadable give better earning ratio as "shavegator", i can change 100% to uploadable)

here are the results of previous 3 days (today i got just after my message here: 1 download = 1 cent from uploadable.ch)

"shavegator" :

uploaded%20vs%20rg.JPG

uploadable.ch:

uploaded.JPG

i don't have problems with lower earnings at this time from uploadable.ch, because i post 60% more links with RG

but YESTERDAY seems to be shaving (or other errors) of uploadable.ch!

Last edited:
Jo,
Today i have calculated my downloads it is nearly 105 downloads...but ur stats showing 2 downloads ...why it is showing only 2 could u pls explain that...i have asked similar question before also u haven't answered it

friend@: It would be weird if everyone else's stats didn't look like this (like the below).
Just saying - I'm sure others can be so helpful and attest to this in here:

2h7oqyq.png

rajesh009: Give me a link, so I can start that download 1,000 times under a Premium and make you believe you've had it downloaded 1,000 times. We count only complete downloads, thanks.

horcruxe: Your recurring has been canceled.

Xtc: Currently no limit. Perhaps we should enforce such.

Sunny23: When you request on time. You requested Friday. Cut off is at Thursday 11:59:59PM GMT.

jhon: Request Thursday, get paid Friday.

Uploadable-Jo -> Do not ignore me please. I sent you another PM, summarizing the problems.
Awaiting your reply.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back