Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDmania: It is simple. It said to verify the email that we sent to you. Under your settings you can see there's a button to verify your email.
Thank you very much, Jo.
I'm ashamed a little bit because I don't understand it. After email verification download works again. :wave:

Another question (from a pure downloader): In your terms you write:
(c) For the ninety days Premium Membership that you have selected, your Payment Card will be charged Twenty-Nine Dollars and Ninety-Nine Cents ($29.99). Wherein membership will recur every 90 days at Twenty-Nine Dollars and Ninety-Nine Cents ($29.99) if not canceled prior to the re-billing date. For as long as your Premium Membership remains in use, the Twenty-Nine Dollars and Ninety-Nine Cents ($29.99) fee will be deducted on the 90th day after the date of your sign-up, and such fees will be charged in advance. You therefore acknowledge and agree that Uploadable™ will not obtain any additional authorization from you for the mentioned recurring. You also re-affirm that Uploadable™ is authorized to charge your Payment Card, as applicable, and to have the fees applied to same every time you use the services, unless otherwise canceled by you.

If I someday want to cancel the automatic recurring and charging of my credit card, what do I have to do?
I don't see any CANCEL function in the profile settings.

I will continue to upload untill the first weekend of ´15. If there are no stats, Im searching for a replacement.

Last edited:
yep, PPD is pretty much gone, stats not updated is one thing, but stats page & payment page entirely removed for 3 or 4 days now is telling enough about what's really going on here.
stopped uploading there and 'll delete my files on Jan. 1 if there's no change, it's not like we don't have other options }:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back