Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
drhoib - They are in the thread or also on the site if you go to banners via site map. Search the thread for my posted tinypic urls. They are on pages 70-74.

If you need more specific banners then we can potentially help you depending on what for and sizes.

mrblack - done

panman - Cannot, you can redeem if you need additional space.

lavezzi - Replied.

I'm wondering how you guys are doing with this host.
As far as I'm concerned, I started using it in early september and so far I only made a few sales (maybe a dozen) while my trafic is 500 unique DL/day minimum.
That is a really poor ratio and I was wondering if you guys do better or if it's just me.

thank you jo!

hi jo!
I have uploaded successfully, but can not find the file
plz check
user : mrblack2710
thank jo!

Last edited:
are u having some issues?..i can't upload anymore via FU ..via ftp i get Exceeded Upload Limit

I'm on premium ...i thought ther was no limit for space

Logger - page 1 tells you that if u have this issue you message me privately with your username, please do that via pm.

Azael -Some people find our PPD more lucrative than the PPS option.

Mr black - what's your upload method? Ftp Web etc

Last edited:
Logger - page 1 tells you that if u have this issue you message me privately with your username, please do that via pm.

Azael -Some people find our PPD more lucrative than the PPS option.

Mr black - what's your upload method? Ftp Web etc

got it

As far as I'm concerned, I started using it in early september and so far I only made a few sales (maybe a dozen) while my trafic is 500 unique DL/day minimum.
That is a really poor ratio and I was wondering if you guys do better or if it's just me.

The reason is that some smart downloaders buy premiums from resellers.
Some download-oriented forum members pointed out the fact that the cancellation of the premium membership is very hard so they suggest everyone should buy premiums from resellers.

Some download-oriented forum members pointed out the fact that the cancellation of the premium membership is very hard so they suggest everyone should buy premiums from resellers.

So if someone buy premium from resellers,we (uploaders) got nothing ?

So if someone buy premium from resellers,we (uploaders) got nothing ?

It's theoretically true, but let Jo answer this question.
Technically, it's impossible to relate such kind of transactions to specific uploaders.

Technically, it's impossible to relate such kind of transactions to specific uploaders.

Well K2s pays for premium accounts sold via resellers.So looks like it's technically possible.

Yes, there are some imprecise ways to track it, but there are not any precise ways.
1. cookies : it can be stored to downloader's browser when he/she enters a download link
2. referral: it can be stored to the server when a downloader registers via someone's download link

But you know scenerios are not always simple. Hence I call them "imprecise" ways.
I guess K2S might use the method 2 or 1+2, and I believe that FileOM uses the method 1 because they put two of their reseller links on their premium & download pages and they only count sales from the two resellers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back