Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploadable, please, I beg you, can you make your website a bit more user-friendly? When I want to find a link to recently uploaded file - I need to make: Login click (because I'm usually logged out after few hours), Remember me checkbox click, Login button click, File Manager click, search field typing and button search click, file click to get the link. It means I have to click 6 times to get the link. Compared to other host I need to click 2-3 times to get the link. It could be great to have list of recently uploaded files at start and Remember me checkbox working, because it doesn't work in the way it should be.:(
Thank you in advance, you do great job to help so many people and answer all the questions so I can understand that it won't be priority. But at least I would like to hear it can be possible to make a world... I mean Uploadable better place.(y)

We're currently looking into the FTP-issues reported earlier and we've implemented some tweaks to it. We would appreciate it if you guys could give us feedback over the next 4 days on the performance. If performance hasn't improved we have another card up our sleeves.

Please also connect to ftp.uploadable.ch as that will ensure you get connected to the fastest FTP available.

I have no problems with upload, not really fast (~30 MB/s) but works per FTP. Please upgrade my account and tell me how I can switch to mixed 50/50. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back