Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
spc - The plan change is automatic through the system if you have not had your plan changed by day change I will look into it for you. Currently it is still Monday.

It gives you a date for when you are eligible also. Read the notice for when it will change it's clearly stated.

We are not new either :)

Jo

My bad, new to me is probably a better way to put it.

When I click PPS it takes me back to the main page, there is no notice or date shown, there's nothing to acknowledge that a request was made at all. That's why I was asking if you could do it manually, you're describing a page I've never seen so perhaps something's not working properly.

Please look into it ASAP, I have 46 sales for $58 earnings, that is ridiculous and you know it.

spc - The plan change is automatic through the system if you have not had your plan changed by day change I will look into it for you. Currently it is still Monday.

It gives you a date for when you are eligible also. Read the notice for when it will change it's clearly stated.

airwalk - I would need more specifics, our download speed for anonymous is quicker than premium on other hosts.

t64942.png

looks fine to me, that is for anonymous users.

Jo

Speed for premium user drop...... no anonymous. Time night zone asia

Next time I will allow customers to inform the support. :)

Hey Jo, i just send you a private message regarding some problems on my uploadable account. Please kindly check it out. Thank you!

Last edited:

It's no longer Monday, which wasn't a good excuse to begin with. I sent multiple PMs and tickets for most of last week to make sure the issue was on your radar already ahead of time. Tuesday is here, still no change. Still no response to support tickets and nothing from you either.

No offense but this looks like dragging your feet on some nickel and dime hustle type ish as opposed to being a legit partner looking to create lucrative long term relationships with uploaders.

Last edited:
spc - We are not deliberately delaying the change over in order to stop you enjoying commission on sales. PM me your username so I can screenshot the notification for you as it is clearly stated in big letters in a box.

airwalk - Premium for Asia is working perfectly fine. Routing is also perfect. Please PM me with a country in Asia and I can test it out. Additionally are the users using IDM ? That is the only recognized accelerator.

wings - Replied.

fig - Yes we do, but we keep all data if you pay for premium.

LINKen - I have sent you a reply, check your inbox.

wings - I have done what you requested, your inbox is full so could not reply.

Doh:facepalm:... that's the limitation of a newly created account. I have already have made space in my inbox and thank you Jo if you had already resolved my issue.

spc - We are not deliberately delaying the change over in order to stop you enjoying commission on sales. PM me your username so I can screenshot the notification for you as it is clearly stated in big letters in a box.

Deliberate or not the overall result is the same, you're keeping 90% of the revenues and claiming you cant do anything about it. If it's not being done on purpose you should have no problem w/ reimbursing the lost revenue b/c I made you guys aware of the issue almost a full week ago.

spc - You did not change plans, after checking your account you are on PPD. There is no waiting period for PPS because you did not complete the switch over. That is not our fault. Change your plan and you will see a big yellow box, which is very big at the top of the page stating your plan will change by the 23rd September. This is assuming you do that today.

Just in case you don't see what i said in PM. I cannot manually change plans.

Jo

spc - You did not change plans, after checking your account you are on PPD. There is no waiting period for PPS because you did not complete the switch over. That is not our fault. Change your plan and you will see a big yellow box, which is very big at the top of the page stating your plan will change by the 23rd September. This is assuming you do that today.

Just in case you don't see what i said in PM. I cannot manually change plans.

Jo

It is not doing anything that you describe, it just goes back to the homepage. Maybe a GIF will work b/c you don't seem to be understanding me.

1.gif

Back to the homepage, no yellow box, no green box, no red box, no nothing. Login to my acct and see for yourself.

Last edited:
spc - Ok that helps thanks. I do not have such issue here but I am having this looked into for you.

I did not understand that this was your issue.

peter - It is referring to kilobytes per second. I will ask this to be amended but most users understand what is being put forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back