Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
azael - The payment system is working fine, the users attempting to buy are probably blacklisted for some form of abuse to the system.

Well, don't know what the cause is all I know is that I'm having terrible results with uploadable.ch with no sale during the past week, while I was used to get at least 1-3 sales per day with k2s...

I'm even wondering if my account is correctly set to affilate status, coz no sale with 2000 UV /day on my website is just hard to believe...
PM sent by the way.

azael - Your account is set fine. There are no payment issues on our side.

gau55 - You need to learn to read the thread, use the voucher code to upgrade after you redeem. It's on the same page.....

hey Jo,

remote from oboom does not work.Could you check that please.Please add filefactory too remote list.

PS: I wrote you PM one week ago.Did you get it?

You don't PM for upgrade premium because they don't need uploader. You'll happy when to other host. When host start, they promises is best host for uploader, maybe it's best (lol)

pinkside - yes the processing of payments is working fine, if users do not have a sale it is because of them not because of our systrem.

28anxpj.png

You can see sales are working for users fine.

ursoulismine / spc - Replied.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back