Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploading is very hard last few days and ftp files takes forever for pending. What is going on? In the newer browsers when i try to upload more than 1 file it uploads only the first one. Will this be fixed soon ?

long time ago i asked support for space to upload files (Im a big uploader :) ), they told to me i receive unlmited space. this worked until some days without any problems. now i can't upload anymore. there is always an error message displayed telling me i haven't enough space to upload a file. i'm waiting since more than a week for an answer from support (opened 2 ticktes). no reaction. so, i'll stop to upload on this host.

long time ago i asked support for space to upload files (Im a big uploader :) ), they told to me i receive unlmited space. this worked until some days without any problems. now i can't upload anymore. there is always an error message displayed telling me i haven't enough space to upload a file. i'm waiting since more than a week for an answer from support (opened 2 ticktes). no reaction. so, i'll stop to upload on this host.

how much space did you want?

[...]they told to me i receive unlmited space[...]

some TB would be ok, but they promised to give unlimited.

regards

LOL am I blind...how do you find the affiliate page w/ earnings, sales, downloads, etc page? I don't see it anywhere. And what is proper format for entering payment acct info for paypal? I enter paypal and email and it is not accepted. Like the site so far just need help w/ those two things.

LOL am I blind...how do you find the affiliate page w/ earnings, sales, downloads, etc page? I don't see it anywhere. And what is proper format for entering payment acct info for paypal? I enter paypal and email and it is not accepted. Like the site so far just need help w/ those two things.

US ip won't show affiliate page, you should change to another country's ip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back