Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

bruce - No limit, waiting time is 20 mins between files, so that is your only limitation. Who makes up these rules of $1 per IP per 24 hours? Amateur hosts.

Anonymous speed - 200kb/s max

Free user speed - 400kb/s max

Stats are not real time so there is a small delay at times. It does not get better than this rest assured.

is2it01606 - It is the way the system was created, it is not that complex to use a voucher after you redeem is it? :)
i am poster heroturko.me
plz upgrade account :kaka88
thanks!

anurr - sales talk? if you bothered to do the math it is 3 files per hour, for 24hours. This gives you the simple equation of; 3 x 24 = 72 files in 24hours. This can account to 72 IPs on "free" per user :)

purejapan - This is not a feature currently.

fordmen - No stats are operating fine.

sandha - See PM.

Hello Uploadable-Jo

I'm new at uploadable and i faced a little problem when entering my payment details, i tried 5 times and i still get the same error.
(BTW, my payment details are correct)

9k0TTm5.png

Thank you.

Any solution JO ??

Last edited:
anurr - sales talk? if you bothered to do the math it is 3 files per hour, for 24hours. This gives you the simple equation of; 3 x 24 = 72 files in 24hours. This can account to 72 IPs on "free" per user :)

purejapan - This is not a feature currently.

fordmen - No stats are operating fine.

sandha - See PM.

72 IPs on "free" per user? What does that even mean? I was saying that you count 1 dl per premium user and as debrids provide prem access users can effectively cheat the uploaders by vert fast downloading all those "72" files whereas uploader gets only *1* file earning ...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
codehtc - See PM.

anurr - How would you suggest hosts to count for premium users> It's fair to say that we wouldnt count 1,000,000 downloads from a premium because he just put a bot to work, correct?

Hello Jo,

I have 2 RDP France but I can't access into web and upload with z-o-o-m uploader and upload via somethings. I guess you banned many IP from France? Can you unlock it for me. Please check inbox thanks friend :)

@Uploadable-Jo
I'm stating upload to uploadable over 2 month.my account will expried on 30 august and I sent 2 pm to you but not have any reply.Now I will stop upload to uploadable.ch until my account be extend.I still make sale,download every day and I think I absolute met the criteria to extend premium,about my id please check,I sent u 1 new pm

Last edited:
Open aff please

Hi Jo, I had been reg acc on your host, but I no find option Make money. Please open aff for me. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
codehtc - See PM.

anurr - How would you suggest hosts to count for premium users> It's fair to say that we wouldnt count 1,000,000 downloads from a premium because he just put a bot to work, correct?

Well, for what's it worth Uploadable has been in red for at least 3 days now in debrids.

Perhaps that's the start for a change.:good:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I M Up loader I post the bollywood All Movies DVDrip. dvdscre.720p songs . plz Allow me the update Account..on Uploadable.ch - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage I complete 250gb space .. Give Me the Unlimited space for uploading ... just like Rapidgator.net: Fast, safe and secure file hosting Terafile.co - Secure, robust &amp reliable if u Allow Me unlimited space then i work on Uploadable.ch other i Quit.... Uploadable.ch/ user name is .... munoo5 I M Waiting plz Allow Me Thanks.You .

username munoo5

I work daily but my work is stop for last 5 day limited space problem .......... I send u daily Massage but u not replay .please solve this problem Allow Me unlimited space .
thx............

my account will expried I M Up loader I post the bollywood All Movies DVDrip. dvdscre.720p songs . plz Allow me the update Account..on Uploadable.ch - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage I complete 250gb space .. Give Me the Unlimited space for uploading ... just like Rapidgator.net: Fast, safe and secure file hosting Terafile.co - Secure, robust &amp reliable if u Allow Me unlimited space then i work on Uploadable.ch other i Quit.... Uploadable.ch/ user name is .... munoo5 I M Waiting plz Allow Me Thanks.You .

username munoo5

I work daily but my work is stop for last 5 day limited space problem .......... I send u daily Massage but u not replay .please solve this problem Allow Me unlimited space .
thx............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back