Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u get back with mixed plan (PPD+PPS) ?

also with the possibilty to make download for certain files only for who purchase premium...

thanks

lcormi - 1024mb is max for free users.

xxxho - It is being sorted and we hope to make the payments today.

ariyan - Same as above.

mr.leg - No we won't be holding payments for 30days. This is a one off problem.

adam021 - Very funny, I wille xpect your apologies and a thank you when you receive your payment.

Going through sent PM's now, sorry for delays.

Jo
got PAID. thanks ;)

Many thanks JO
Baddly need it
but if u remove 1 day plan
We will make your Host No 1 we Promise
m7vta_Qr.png

infinitebored - Sorted, you won't be billed again.

logger - It is being looked into and we may add it in the future.

mr.leg - We will see what happens but we will remove it when it is beneficial to us both.

adam021 - Awaiting apology and removal of the childish post.

Responding to PM, thanks guys.

Jo

adam021 - Awaiting apology and removal of the childish post.

Jo

OK, post removed , you want me apology , Im sorry
But guess what , me too I awaiting for apology because you took 9.99 $ from my balance like a Redeem for 30 Days
Premium and I didnt do it :thumbdown: , and the funny think is the money was take it but my account still basic untill now !! .
I need my money back to my balance .

adam021 - We never redeemed for you, the voucher will be active in your account. You can activate it or sell it that choice is up to you. We cannot refund users who redeem vouchers by accident as the system does not work this way. Go to the redeem section and then you wil see the voucher code, up to you what you choose to do with it.

Users that met the criteria have been upgraded.

If you sent a PM and did not get a reply and the message was regarding an upgrade it is because you have not met the criteria we want for upgrading new or existing users.

If your message is new then I am going through it now.

Jo

diogocanuto - See PM.

Last edited:
adam021 - We never redeemed for you, the voucher will be active in your account. You can activate it or sell it that choice is up to you. We cannot refund users who redeem vouchers by accident as the system does not work this way. Go to the redeem section and then you wil see the voucher code, up to you what you choose to do with it.

Users that met the criteria have been upgraded.

If you sent a PM and did not get a reply and the message was regarding an upgrade it is because you have not met the criteria we want for upgrading new or existing users.

If your message is new then I am going through it now.

Jo

diogocanuto - See PM.

Again
getlost.gif
"system does not work this way" !!! you remember when I asked you to cancel Redeem premium when i was already premium ? you remember when I tell you that your system doesn't udapted last night and you came and tell , no you're wrong .. but after 5 days after many uploaders here complained about the same thing you came back and say I'm sorry
getlost.gif
There are a big difference on your dealing between your beginning and now
getlost.gif

I said it and I repeat it : I did not ask for a Redeem , I didnt click on any shit
getlost.gif
I even dont want your premium because I dont use your host like in the past !
Your reply was expected , I hope you become rich with those 9.99$
sleeping.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back