Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
namdoitntn - Because not everyone receives premium upgrades, read the thread. This has been explained multiple times.

sleed - Upload method? Pretty vague statement, provide some information so that it can be looked into.

PM's all replied to.

Hi, how do i enroll in PPD affiliate program? i am an uploader. i signed up and uploaded files but cannot find any setting that let me join affiliate or view statistic.
my username is thienthan246, and can i be promoted to premium?

Last edited:
airwalk - Yes payment is today.

tulip - Read my previous answers, you must use the voucher code that you are given when you redeem. Enter the code into the voucher area and your account will be upgraded for the amount you redeemed for.

Hi joe, this is hariprasad my userName: (hariprasad) two months back i subscribed one month premium pack 12$, but i dont feel to continue as premium so pls stop auto extend premium package from my account. And pls stop with drawing money from my account without my knowledge. i paid only one month for testing purpose to know how premium membership works. And u didnt specified anywhere that u will detect the money automatically every month. And pls refund my money..

sorry bro its my mistake that i didnt read ur T&C properly... its my fault and pls cancel my premium membership and from next month pls dont withdraw money from my crad thank u bro extremly sorry its all my fault that i haven't read website T&C ...

Last edited:
I want my money back! !!
They've taken me just over $ 20 I had!
SNysNje.png

I want my money back!
my user is: kya1992

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back