Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have trouble with upgrade my account by payment decline, please check your inbox. Or please help me upgrade my account, im a uploader. Thank Jo so much.
My account: duonglg

Hi Uploadable-Jo
My premium account expire to 20 Jul 2014,
as you can see in my statistics , I use your file host for uploading and sharing via forums and social networks , exclusively - I do not download via file hosts I use private torrent trackers for that purpose.

Since I do not use it to download I was hoping if you could upgrade your account to premium again, and it's free, so I could have increased storage space for files I need to upload a new files

Thanks advance

i think i was hacked too my password don`t work and my e-mail was changed :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

A mi (juanpaal) hace meses que me cambiaron el email y que estoy esperando que me pongan otra vez el el mio y no hay manera de que lo hagan.:cursing:

Debido a lo anterior me hice otra cuenta premium (rebotris) y hoy que iba a pedir el pago me encuentro con que me han robado 26 $ por 3 meses de premium. :facepalm:

Ya he mandado un correo para ver si pueden cancelar ese vale de 3 meses he ingresarme otra vez el dinero, pero como me hagan el mismo caso que en la otra cuenta dudo mucho que lo hagan.

Lo que nos es lógico que después de todos los problemas que he leído en este foro sobre el robo de cuentas aún solo se puedan usar letras y números para crear el pass :thumbdown:

juanpaal - We didn't hack your account and we do not have the time to be redeeming vouchers from your account and upgrading elsewhere to save $26 dollars. We will cancel the voucher used from your account and if you are saying you were hacked on juanpaal and rebotris perhaps you need to look into the services you use and how it is compromised, because ours surely is not. So you need to stop making false accusations.

rickyjo - Total, everything is accumulated and accounted for.

Mr.L - You do not lose out when the rebill was added. That was everyone's concern. We patched this and we still hear you crying.

Uni - We keep files forever unlike other hosts who cannot afford servers, we can :)

minhete - PPS 50% rebill on the next day given that the user doesn't cancel. Some cancel and some don't it's the name of the game. One thing which is true is that everyone wins, you, the user and us.

duong - You can upgrade if you redeem via your earnings.

Two questions:
1. In PPS you still hold all payment for 30 days?
2. Can i open second account in your site (one for PPD, one for PPS - not referral)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back