Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new program will be maintained for a month. If all is as good as we expect we may introduce a 50/50 plan mixed with a rebill model.

Likewise with the fixed sales if the first month goes well we may introduce a rebill model also.

I would like to point out that this won't be like previous experiences you may have had with other hosts, we care about everyone and are trying to meet all your needs.

Jo

marpycoco - Check page 74 for banner links.

PM Sent again, Jo, recently when you upgraded my account appears me Can not open GEOIP_DAT, and i cannot access to uploadable, please check what is the problem, thanks.

Now i can access, thanks jo.

Last edited:
fxxk!! this is third time my earning got stolen in two days!! how did it happen?? My antivirus didn't find any virus also I didn't log in on public computer. Can you help me to deal with this?
I send you the third code i got stolen.

I dont have this trouble with other file hosts. Please put the security lock on!!
Please show me the which IP log in to my account!!!

Or please cancel redeem code function!!!

Jo can you just cancel redeem function for my account only otherwise i dont have motive to upload files. All my hard work is just gone after my earning reach $9.99 Please and thank you

Last edited:
fxxk!! this is third time my earning got stolen in two days!! how did it happen?? My antivirus didn't find any virus also I didn't log in on public computer. Can you help me to deal with this?
I send you the third code i got stolen.

I dont have this trouble with other file hosts. Please put the security lock on!!
Please show me the which IP log in to my account!!!

Or please cancel redeem code function!!!

Jo can you just cancel redeem function for my account only otherwise i dont have motive to upload files. All my hard work is just gone after my earning reach $9.99 Please and thank you

if anti virus didnt find any thing it doesnt mean your pc is clean !

better format your pc change all passes .. or your earning will get stolen again and again ! and password for filehosting it should be different than other sites/emails

Last edited:
if anti virus didnt find any thing it doesnt mean your pc is clean !

better format your pc change all passes .. or your earning will get stolen again and again ! and password for filehosting it should be different than other sites/emails

Why i dont have this problem with other file hosts? thank you for your advice i will format my laptop today.

Jo, if you still want to keep redeem code function up, can we get the code via our email once we buy the premium code. I guess hacker has less chance to hack to our gmail account.
Gmail provide 2-step Verification and we can check recent activity for who log in to our account. I did check this and didnt find anyone else try to log in to my gmail account.

I am trying to remote upload files (27 of them) from rapidgator. I put in the username and password and then hit submit but for some reason only 4 files are successfully remote uploaded. Any idea why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back