Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counting problem

I have a problem in my account concerning the counting system (Downloads / Earnings).
I have 262 Total downloads, but in the earning table it's mentioned 6 downloads only !!!!
I contacted support but no reply!!

wQ4M5Ka.jpg

Last edited:
LeonMath - Ironic you have Math in your name :)

Anyhow, if you read the asterix on the file manager page it tells you what the file manager stats represent.

The statistics page represents completed downloads and is correct, there is no error.

This has been discussed many times so just read back through the thread and you will see.

Jo

LeonMath - Ironic you have Math in your name :)

Anyhow, if you read the asterix on the file manager page it tells you what the file manager stats represent.

The statistics page represents completed downloads and is correct, there is no error.

This has been discussed many times so just read back through the thread and you will see.

Jo

I have read and I know it. but the huge difference between values ​​is abnormal

deniroblack _ will check this for you now.

clover90x - There is no cheating, go talk rubbish somewhere else :)

Leon - It is not abnormal, just because you are not used to seeing stats presented this way does not make them abnormal.

lawina - Yes

taazzz - To update you, there are no pending files. It is just a display issue which will be corrected shortly. The you won't see anything pending/processing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back