Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who remember my previous offer in regards to giving me usernames from debris services.

If you can pm me accounts from these services you will get a 1 year free premium.

This is only of you can provide accounts so don't message otherwise :)

Jo

wvomJgU.jpg

4 sales today, good file host!

please upgrade my account

username: ilovebaby

thank you!

• 229/$2.61
    0/$0
    $0
    0/$0
    $2.61​
  • 2014-04-03
    243/$3.03
    0/$0
    $0
    0/$0
    $3.03​
  • 2014-04-04
    197/$2.27
    1/$0
    $0
    0/$0
    $2.27​
  • 2014-04-05
    235/$3.09
    0/$0
    $0
    0/$0
    $3.09​
  • 2014-04-06
    237/$2.81
    0/$0
    $0
    0/$0
    $2.81​
  • 2014-04-07
    231/$2.47
    0/$0
    $0
    0/$0
    $2.47​
  • 2014-04-08
    83/$0.95
    0/$0
    $0
    0/$0
    $0.95
    Some preblem today ??​

i dont wanna be rude but
i was getting at least 40 50 downloads everyday with my other host
then i changed all my links to uploadable and only 3 4 downloads daily
isnt that funny :(

kemalettin - That's not rude it's fine, but that isn't an issue of ours. Many users have high download rates and earn $100+ every week. Look into what you are doing more so than thinking it is down to us why you earn less.

kemalettin - That's not rude it's fine, but that isn't an issue of ours. Many users have high download rates and earn $100+ every week. Look into what you are doing more so than thinking it is down to us why you earn less.

actually if there was 5 10 difference i wouldnt say anything but 30 40 is a big difference
i think ,i dont say you shave but there is a problem at your counting program,i am sure

by the way,people who has 1000 2000 downloads everyday of course can earn more and more and they dont care 30 40 downloads if your program doesnt count right, but we small users have only that (40 50 downloads)everyday,so if these downloads cant be count ,its a big sadness,

thanks a lot ;(

kemal - There is no problem with the stats, of course when stats are low first response is 'problem with stats' this is not the case. The stats work correctly I can assure every user here of this. You can of course disagree with me but you are wrong.

Secondly people have host preferences which we can not alter, if users prefer a different host then this is out of our hands.

Below you can see a normal users stats.

15dtj74.png

This is a random user and has consistent earnings.

Jo

Last edited:
kemal - There is no problem with the stats, of course when stats are low first response is 'problem with stats' this is not the case. The stats work correctly I can assure every user here of this. You can of course disagree with me but you are wrong.

Secondly people have host preferences which we can not alter, if users prefer a different host then this is out of our hands.

never ever any admin accepts they count wrong ;) it would be end of the world :)
please dont misunderstand ,and respect to my feeling as i have respect to yours...
here there are many people earn money from your host so i dont wanna be rude and offensive
its just my thinking and i feel %40 of my downloads cant be counted ,but as i said its just my opinion,it can be wrong or right..

thanks for being kind always and answering me.
peace

how come someone faild to dw 2 mb ,,, i can accept it in file over 200 mb , but under 2 mb its impossible , and if faild maybe one or two but thst it showing 9 faild dw and not counting thats is not acceptale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back