Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I have a site with 20,000 active users, want to promote your service, please let updated my account to premium, my nickname is ddlmkv3d, my site is ddlmkv3d.com, will be added when your host on jdownloader and zooom image uploader ? Thanks

dude,your count have problem,I try download 2mb file from another pc didn't count in static and speed from
Nederland only 50kbps

d4rk - I will reply to you shortly don't worry not ignoring you.

if you need an upgrade 'private message' me don't request it here it's easier for me via pm thanks.

anyone who had issues with files not appearing that should be resolved now.

the download counts are running correctly but I shall have it looked into for those who think there are errors.

those who pm'd me for upgrades should be upgraded shortly so check your accounts soon.

jo

Not even 1 download is counted, something is wrong with speed for free users as they are not able to download or with stats

free users can download fine, this has been tested rigorously.

Not even 1 download is counted, something is wrong with speed for free users as they are not able to download or with stats

Same here and FTP issue still not fixed:

" Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server"

No support feedback.

The downloads are not counted correctly

files do not appear in my files folder

I hope you take a look and fix this soon,

I await your prompt response

regards

today (2014-01-09) i still get 0 downloads, yesterday was 416. something went wrong, please fix asap
One more thing, i've moved some files from ftp folder to My files folder, but i can't see them in My files or anywhere, although i checked all of those links are still alive,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back