Not open for further replies.
Hi admin. Can you help me!

I cant upload file to my account.

I upload via web. After web report
[h=1]The file size is over 2048MB.[/h]I upload via ftp:

Exceeded Upload Limit

Username: amn...m

I send 1 private message. Thanks

lavezzi - No, but we can see it, so you can send us/me a PM if you have questions. If all premiums can see it we need to update it on the go, which also means the site will slow down for everyone. Which means angry users, then you and others will not use the service. To conclude we cannot add it unfortunately. We would if it was feasible.

admgamer - Unfortunately no prize reward. It is a display error which we are looking into. If the numbers are too tedious you can always use webupload as an alternative.

Jo,

Are you not upgrading accounts anymore? At least reply give a reply, I see you have replied to Mr. t0922107237 the cheater within two hours but a simple request from honest affiliate is ignored. C'mon man.

I Uploadable!

All orther Host rate Refer 5%

Uploadable rate Refer 25% (very high). I think down rate => 5%.... Using money high rate for up rate for Sales or Rebills! I't good for Uploader

Sory, I'm not good for English

Adding my website fails -"Verification failed. Please try again." (user alzzzz)

I have added meta tags correctly.

Also, is this feature of getting 25% of site sale even functional? (E.g. filehostreview.com doesn't take a note of any webmaster % for instance.)
And is it on the top of 65% or what?

Thanks!
[h=1][/h]

Hi admin. I want to exten premium. I want continiu work with your host. Please help me, advance my user become premium. My user: johny1024. Thank you very much

update - See PM, your problem should be resolved now.

tuli - We are nothing like other hosts please stop saying that. Other hosts use paid scrips. Would you prefer we do that too? While we are on the topic, should we also send out popup ads and make people install trojans? Our rates are what you can see and they are higher than any others.

Jo

hi
the uploadable.ch is disabled my account for no reason

i sent mail to support didn't get any answer

i had buy premium account

plz check and answer it

my account:mteamwhy

thanks

anurr - Have you checked the source code on the website? It is not to be found...

It is on top of the 65%.

mteam - You are suspected of running a download service. You signup with a taiwan IP and use a UK server, our routing to Taiwan is perfectly fine.

anurr - Have you checked the source code on the website? It is not to be found...

It is on top of the 65%.

Hmm, I just re-checked. The meta tags are in place (in between head /head as required).

Just deleted, removed the meta tags from site, clicked Verify, added them again, and still Verification Failed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back