Not open for further replies.
lots of issue with this host
domain sale not count
no sale with pps plan
only getting sales in ppd plan
and 1 day plan still not remove
i think they will remove it at 2050
how to work with this all issue ?

Hello. What's wrong with the referals system? It's close? I had 1 referal, today show 0..Please, check it

Last edited:
2014-06-17_163403.jpg

domain sale no problem ;)

Thank you for all these answers. I'm satisfied.
I wonder about thing in my dashboard. It says "File Expiry Date 30 DAYS After upload". Does file expiry 30 days after upload or after last download?

hey i sent pm explain what happened to my account

my user was hacked and someone make reedeem premium account not me you can check its different ip

i want to reback my money and stop this voucher code that stolen because i want to renew my premium account to start work again with uploadable

please fix this

19540056ed0e1062a3703617568bea892d8849b8.png

Me too, I already sent info about that, but you see reply from them: "We cannot cancel redeem's if a user makes a mistake"

hey i sent pm explain what happened to my account

my user was hacked and someone make reedeem premium account not me you can check its different ip

i want to reback my money and stop this voucher code that stolen because i want to renew my premium account to start work again with uploadable

please fix this

juan - Even translating your PM made no sense, can you see if you can find a way to messageme in English?

swf - It may have been removed by the risk team.

mr.leg - We have no issues. The domain sales are counted, see the post above previously. Sales are made in the PPS plan, sales are displayed in the PPD plan why wouldnt we allow that? The 1 day plan will be removed in due course assuming it is beneficial to all parties.

If you read our announcements you would see that there is a PPS + Rebill plan coming up soon. So to reiterate your concerns, WHAT ISSUES? my friend :)

Sherman - After the last download, being premium won't remove this however we won't remove random files unlike other hosts.

Jo

rae - Clear some inbox space, I cannot reply to you.

Mr.MM - Read PM also.

Last edited:
Transaction DatePayment MethodAmount PaidStatus
2014-06-18 - -$25.99 Redeem
my user was hacked and someone make reedeem premium account not me ,and my file all Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back