Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
edward - Loading that many folders strains our system also. Unfortunately we cannot change this.

coroner - Got a testing account we can borrow?

maloxi - Activate the voucher code.

cesc - My inbox is not full, sending a PM works fine.

yanez - You have not even sent me a PM so how is that ignoring messages? Everyone else who has sent me a message has received a response.

Last edited:
keito - Sales are only counted when the cookie is active and the client does not have any programs or clean up kits that will delete any recorded information on their computer or anonymize themselves. Additionally if a user copy and pastes the download link into a new window the the sale would not count either.

Our counter works perfectly fine btw.

Hello. When I use Pay Per Download plan, can I be able to know if someone bought any premium (just as information)?

And one more question. Could you add option to remote using oboom premium? I have some files and I would like to make mirrors to not start from scratch.

Last edited:
Please fix this bull shit issue :'(

k9unE.jpg

SgQPE.jpg

sherman - It will still show up so you can see sales yes. For the remote remind me in 15days, currently we are busy working on implementing new features and system upgrades,

ariyan - Need your username to have it checked, send me it via PM.

I wonder about text Total DL* in files statistics. Does it apply to someone just open link to the file or when someone started to download? It's odd, because I have 70 Total DL sum of all files, and in payment stats only 13 (with information about slight delay), so it seems only 20%. Well, but probably it takes some time to update.

No, it doesn't. (Geez, people really don't follow these threads nor read what's been said 100001 times above.)

Total DL on file manager counts everything. Clicks, looks whatever.

But stats only count unique downloads.

That's just how this filehost rolls. No real sense in it, but c'est la vie.

Jo I have tried 4browser and I have deleted all cookies too but again again same issue .I used VPN too Jo same result going to sales page.ok could u pls clarify that if one IP downloads one file and after 24 hours if the same IP downloads same file will it download directly or it will take to the sales page and pls tell me how direct downloads works thanks in advance.

anurr - We believe in transparency and honesty :)

sherman - If a user opens the file under Premium 100 times it will display as 100 in your file manager. Under stats (given they did not finish the download) it will display as 0. That's why the discrepancy may seem odd but it is counting correctly.

Also free registered user enjoy 400kb/s and anonymous is 200kb/s to inform you.

PM's replied to.

Jo

hariprasad - If you are premium then yes downloading both times would be successful.

Already explained this yesterday but here you again since you don't read.

Sales are only counted when the cookie is active and the client does not have any programs or clean up kits that will delete any recorded information on their computer or anonymize themselves. Additionally if a user copy and pastes the download link into a new window the the sale would not count either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back