Status
Not open for further replies.
scam?

Payments will continue and will not end do not worry :)

I am always available via the official thread for questions and support.

Jo

hey i registred for 1 day trail but i cant seem to cancel recurring billing anywhere? send a mail to them but they told me something vague about maintenance and stuff... this kinda smells fishy anybody who can help me?

Payments will continue and will not end do not worry :)

I am always available via the official thread for questions and support.

Jo

hey i registred for 1 day trail but i cant seem to cancel recurring billing anywhere? send a mail to them but they told me something vague about maintenance and stuff... this kinda smells fishy anybody who can help me?

I just tried to cancel recurring billing as well and received the same email:

Thank you! We have successfully received your inquiry. We will be undergoing a system maintenance and may caused few days delay in getting back to your email. We aim to provide prompt response to every email sent to us, however this will depend on the number of tickets we received after the system is up again. To avoid delay, we encourage our users not to send multiple emails at the same time.

Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.

Again, thank you and have a Great Day!

Best Regards,
Uploadable Support Team

How can you have a few days delay to cancel re-billing for a 24 hour trial?!

Also, their User Agreement has different pricing than their Premium page. The User Agreement states, in part:

1. Fees.
    The credit or debit card that you provided during the registration ("Payment Card") will be charged on the applicable amountupon successful sign up for our Premium Services and receiving approval from UploadableTM.
    The charges will depend on the Premium Membership package as chosen from the options below:
    (a) For the one day Premium Membership that you have selected, your Payment Card will be charged Ninety-Nine Cents($0.99). Wherein membership will recur monthly at Nine Dollars and Ninety-Nine Cents ($9.99) if not canceled prior to there-billing date.

But they charged my credit card for the equivalent of 12.99USD.

Definition of scam. Stay away.

I just tried to cancel recurring billing as well and received the same email:

Thank you! We have successfully received your inquiry. We will be undergoing a system maintenance and may caused few days delay in getting back to your email. We aim to provide prompt response to every email sent to us, however this will depend on the number of tickets we received after the system is up again. To avoid delay, we encourage our users not to send multiple emails at the same time.

Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.

Again, thank you and have a Great Day!

Best Regards,
Uploadable Support Team

How can you have a few days delay to cancel re-billing for a 24 hour trial?!

Also, their User Agreement has different pricing than their Premium page. The User Agreement states, in part:

1. Fees.
    The credit or debit card that you provided during the registration ("Payment Card") will be charged on the applicable amountupon successful sign up for our Premium Services and receiving approval from UploadableTM.
    The charges will depend on the Premium Membership package as chosen from the options below:
    (a) For the one day Premium Membership that you have selected, your Payment Card will be charged Ninety-Nine Cents($0.99). Wherein membership will recur monthly at Nine Dollars and Ninety-Nine Cents ($9.99) if not canceled prior to there-billing date.

But they charged my credit card for the equivalent of 12.99USD.

Definition of scam. Stay away.

Yes its a scam so people please STAY AWAY! I had to contact visa but got my money back so i suggest if you have been billed for an extra month to contact visa

The terms and conditions reflect the pricing of 12.99 not 9.99.

It is stated that recurring charges occur.

You can contact your card issuer prior to the recurring charge to cancel this if you wish to do so.

I M Up loader I post the bollywood All Movies DVDrip. dvdscre.720p songs . plz Allow me the update Account..on Uploadable.ch - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage I complete 250gb space .. Give Me the Unlimited space for uploading ... just lik http://rapidgator.net/ Terafile.co - Secure, robust &amp reliable if u Allow Me unlimited space then i work on Uploadable.ch other i Quit....
Uploadable.ch/ user name is .... munoo

.:: Amader Forum - We Lead & Others Follow ::.

ShAaNiG :: HQ Movies & TV Shows at Smallest Size

I M Waiting plz Allow Me Thanks.You .

my id is kazmi.karar#yahoo.com

I M Up loader I post the bollywood All Movies DVDrip. dvdscre.720p songs . plz Allow me the update Account..on Uploadable.ch - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage I complete 250gb space .. Give Me the Unlimited space for uploading ... just lik Rapidgator.net: Fast, safe and secure file hosting Terafile.co - Secure, robust &amp reliable if u Allow Me unlimited space then i work on Uploadable.ch other i Quit....
Uploadable.ch/ user name is .... munoo

.:: Amader Forum - We Lead & Others Follow ::.

ShAaNiG :: HQ Movies & TV Shows at Smallest Size

I M Waiting plz Allow Me Thanks.You .

my id is kazmi.karar#yahoo.com
what the f did i just read, stupid retards all over the place all the time wth

Hello, Jo,

I have a premium account at Uploadable and on the site it says unlimited parallel downloads and no limits on downloads, but I am only able to download one file at a time. Also the download times out sometimes. I didn't download for a few days and now I noticed today that the downloads are extremely slow. Will these problems be fixed? Thanks

Billing me 12.99 USD (129.8 ZAR) for no reason last week, but I canceled premium subscription at March already.
I contacted card issuer. They told me this is a bill of consumption
Guys in uploadable runs out of money?Shame.
If you really want buy membership, maybe paypal will be more safe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back