edikomax

Does this guy know English? Runs a file hosting portal and can't even type a proper email?

Contact him on - https://www.linkedin.com/in/amjad-ali-53858756/, if other options don't work for you.
I wrote to him from another FB account.

The conversation stopped shortly after asking about outstanding payments.

13 JUNE 10:44
hello

Thanks for Connecting Us.
Email:[email protected]
Are You there?
14 JUNE 09:25
halooo

yes
do you pay ?
yes or no ???

yes i pay
14 JUNE 15:05
proof ??
Everyone says you're a cheat and a liar !!
14 JUNE 19:17
and ???
why do not you speak?
16 JUNE 05:09
are you SCAM?

Thanks for Connecting Us.
16 JUNE 18:26
ok, so you are SCAM
by
20 JUNE 21:30
ehhhh

Last edited:

Pein

"Thanks for connecting us"

Is he a wire cord or something? 'connecting us'.. lol

Better try some other filehost. People like Amjad Ali (Upload4earn) are killing the trust between uploaders and filehosts.

android786

Because this is one big fucking SCAM !!!
From time to time, they send e-mails asking me to return to them and to uploading files and they will then pay:

Dear User ,

Hope You Doing Well.

We are want to work with you again.

I know brother i can,t keep my words of on-time payments,due to some problems.now Every thing is fixed & gone.Please this time believe on us & Start working with us like you work with us.i promised i will be transferred your payment within 24 hours.

Your pending payments will be cleared just start with us & uploading files.

It is a real request & we waiting a Swift Response.

Best Regards,
Amjad Ali
Upload4earn.org

but when they try to ask a question they are still silent.

ONE BIG FUCK SCAM !!!!!
I see here only two mans are asked scam but they pay for me & many other people Please do,t guide wrong.
https://www.wjunction.com/threads/upload4earn-com.227013/page-3#post-2292544

android786

Report him to get banned :)
dear i am not owner of the upload4earn.I just say that i found after working with this file host.i can,t see a single file host that can,t have bad comments i checked out every file host on this forum.some people like some people dislike every one have different experience with these file host.you asked only for that i send a positive feedback about this file host.i do,t care what happens with you. just share what i got.you can,t stop force someone to share his experience.

Waukeen

I have the same situation .... the admin has been feeding him for a month already tomorrow, this week ... but there are no payments

Top Bottom