Upload.do

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce upload.do

Our main goal is to provide stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 15 years of experience in DevOps, server maintenance and provide service for high bandwidth servers with petabytes scale.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Rates for 10k views:
Tier 1: $50
Tier 2: $30
Tier 3: $15
Tier 4: $10
Rest of world: $6
More info at: http://upload.do/make_money.html

Rules & Features:
  • The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon): $50 $25
  • We support Zoom, API Upload, Remote. (Torrents and FTP will be added very soon)
  • Max file size: 15GB
  • File storage: 90 days from last view
  • Views count: up to 3 views per day.
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded while marked properly.
  • Multi resolution and quality encoding 1080p/720p/480p.
  • HLS streaming.
  • Subtitles supported.
  • Airplay/Chromecast enabled.
  • When ads are blocked, views are not counted.
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted.

**We offer $5 welcome gift for all Wjunction users to try our service (added to your account in upload.do). Please comment here with your account name.**

Contact email: webmaster@upload.do
Telegram: uploaddo

Thank you,
Upload.do team.

Last edited:
319 comments
I don't understand how people continue to ask for payment through Paypal, Paypal already blocks accounts for payments from several hosts (doodstream for example) Paypal as a payment method is the worst there is.

pqIr4dbR_o.jpg

The average number of views it then has is very bad, it has been like this for several days.On other hosts that I am not going to name, these files are on par with the second count, the one that appears in green, I can understand that from 230 it falls to 180 or 170 but from 230 it falls to 40 it's like LOL

This is an archive from tonight just released everywhere more than 50 views you 20 something and reduced to 16
7XP2s6OC_o.jpg

Back