Upload.do

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce upload.do

Our main goal is to provide stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 15 years of experience in DevOps, server maintenance and provide service for high bandwidth servers with petabytes scale.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Rates for 10k views:
Tier 1: $50
Tier 2: $30
Tier 3: $15
Tier 4: $10
Rest of world: $6
More info at: http://upload.do/make_money.html

Rules & Features:
  • The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon): $50 $25
  • We support Zoom, API Upload, Remote. (Torrents and FTP will be added very soon)
  • Max file size: 15GB
  • File storage: 90 days from last view
  • Views count: up to 3 views per day.
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded while marked properly.
  • Multi resolution and quality encoding 1080p/720p/480p.
  • HLS streaming.
  • Subtitles supported.
  • Airplay/Chromecast enabled.
  • When ads are blocked, views are not counted.
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted.

**We offer $5 welcome gift for all Wjunction users to try our service (added to your account in upload.do). Please comment here with your account name.**

Contact email: webmaster@upload.do
Telegram: uploaddo

Thank you,
Upload.do team.

Last edited:
319 comments
Hello,
my username: forplay
I will try this new host, hope it will be interesting.
Post automatically merged:

Edit: long video buffering, video won't play
Post automatically merged:

- what hosts does remote upload work from?

Last edited:
The videos have views but the views do not count, there are also downloads which do not count either.
2023-08-06000$0.00000
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00000​
2023-08-070$0.00000
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00000​
nOrV7k3.png
Ta3F3J4.png

When I upload something I get this error please repair.. Error: !DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC -IETFDTD HTML 2.0EN htmlhead title500 Internal Server Errortitle headbody h1Internal Server Errorh1 pThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.p pPlease contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.p pMore information about this error may be available in the server error log.p bodyhtml

The videos have views but the views do not count, there are also downloads which do not count either.
2023-08-06000$0.00000
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00000​
2023-08-070$0.00000
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00000​
nOrV7k3.png
Ta3F3J4.png
Recently it's getting more and more common that videohosts urgently open a new thread here and they haven't even checked how basic functions work which are extremely essential, such as view counting, I don't know what to call this, looks very unprofessional, cause maybe videohost needs some feedback regarding other stuff but view counting is most essential which should be 100% checked well if it works or not. :sleepy:

Recently it's getting more and more common that videohosts urgently open a new thread here and they haven't even checked how basic functions work which are extremely essential, such as view counting, I don't know what to call this, looks very unprofessional, cause maybe videohost needs some feedback regarding other stuff but view counting is most essential which should be 100% checked well if it works or not. :sleepy:
And it lacks SSL someone can snoop in Login / password with MITM attacks easily!

Min. Payment is 50 dollars. Reeks like scam. For most uploaders this will take an eternity. By the time you reach 50 dollars, the host might have flown away.

New member. Stay away for at least two months. With all these problems, they might consider not promoting their new host until they solve at least the basic issues.

Last edited:
Another question that I want to say about this server, apart from not marking views, could you change the player to jwplayer please and also fix the error that they process all the qualities and the original file is not deleted, the original file must be deleted at once that encode all the qualities..

2023-08-06000$0.00000
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00000​
2023-08-070$0.00000
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00000​
nOrV7k3.png
Ta3F3J4.png
Thank you for reporting this, we indeed have an issue with views counting at the moment and we are working on a fix.
All missing views and earning will be adjusted accordingly once we fix the issue + bonus.

no ssl certificate and cannot open most of the browser due to security reason. Please make your site http to https
We will add SSL support this week.

9887.jpg

878787.jpg

No income has been recorded :nerd::nerd:
See the above, we indeed have an issue with views counting at the moment and we are working on a fix.
All missing views and earning will be adjusted accordingly once we fix the issue + bonus.

When I upload something I get this error please repair.. Error: !DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC -IETFDTD HTML 2.0EN htmlhead title500 Internal Server Errortitle headbody h1Internal Server Errorh1 pThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.p pPlease contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.p pMore information about this error may be available in the server error log.p bodyhtml
This is probably a small glitch that happaned since we restarted our webserver in order to fix the above mentioned views counting issue.

We value and appreciate your feedback.
Like every new venture or business, it might have some hiccups at the beginning.
The pending views count issue will be resolved today and we promise to keep being attentive to our users feedback and do our best for this to succeed.
We are here for the long run.

And it lacks SSL someone can snoop in Login / password with MITM attacks easily!
As stated above, SSL will be added this week.

Min. Payment is 50 dollars. Reeks like scam. For most uploaders this will take an eternity. By the time you reach 50 dollars, the host might have flown away.

New member. Stay away for at least two months. With all these problems, they might consider not promoting their new host until they solve at least the basic issues.
We appreciate your feedback and we may consider lowering the minimum payout threshold.
The vast majority of problems reported in this thread were fixed within minutes, but some issues may take a bit longer to resolve.
We are working on the views count fix and you can test our service whenever you feel comfortable.

Another question that I want to say about this server, apart from not marking views, could you change the player to jwplayer please and also fix the error that they process all the qualities and the original file is not deleted, the original file must be deleted at once that encode all the qualities..
We changed the configuration to delete the original file once encoding is complete.
We will consider your other suggestions as well.
Thank you for the feedback!

Last edited:
Fixed counters.
Added Dark Mode.To white.Fixed Servers.
Fixed SSL.FTP?
Disable Download button.Not payed download why allowed only views program.
Referall bonus?
Austria added Tier 3.Added Tier 3 Hungary.Bulgaria.Serbia.

Thank you goodwork.

Fixed counters.
Added Dark Mode.To white.Fixed Servers.
Fixed SSL.FTP?
Disable Download button.Not payed download why allowed only views program.
Referall bonus?
Austria added Tier 3.Added Tier 3 Hungary.Bulgaria.Serbia.

Thank you goodwork.
  • Downloads or Streams are counted up to 1 within 24 hours per user
I think that it is necessary to leave it to the user if he wants to have a download button or not, but on the page it indicates that he does pay per download.
The download count appears in the video panel but it doesn't count, nothing yet.
The view count has now mysteriously disappeared and where before you could see a number next to the video in question, now you see nothing.

• Downloads or Streams are counted up to 1 within 24 hours per user
I think that it is necessary to leave it to the user if he wants to have a download button or not, but on the page it indicates that he does pay per download.
The download count appears in the video panel but it doesn't count, nothing yet.
The view count has now mysteriously disappeared and where before you could see a number next to the video in question, now you see nothing.
Yes download not payed many sites etc Streamvid and not disable download button.I waiting Doo reactions and many bugs counter,ftp,dark mode,server fixed,upload speed,refer system and tier.Upload sites is open and one month closed.And all sites is payed bitcoin is low profit payed coin and exchange sites and more.....Low profit upload hard work.

Views count issue has been resolved.
We will adjust the missing counts for everyone plus a bonus within the next few hours!
We are truly sorry for this incident but we were able to pinpoint the issue and resolve it within same day.

Following the recent feedbacks we recieved in this thread, we have decided to allow up to 3 views within 24 hours per user - instead of 1 previously.
We hear you.

Views count issue has been resolved.
We will adjust the missing counts for everyone plus a bonus within the next few hours!
We are truly sorry for this incident but we were able to pinpoint the issue and resolve it within same day.

Following the recent feedbacks we recieved in this thread, we have decided to allow up to 3 views within 24 hours per user - instead of 1 previously.
We hear you.
And have they resolved the fact that after encoding all the qualities the original file is removed??

Back