Status
Not open for further replies.

sabo kun

Banned
Banned
Hi all,

those shits will not stop appearing . today I received an email from seenupload.com asking me to join this shit up4.im

mTSsuJK.jpg

He forgot to change the sender email lool :facepalm: stupid as always this seenupload always caught here

so we don't want other scam here so I am warning you guys avoid this site up4.im

16 comments
yeh man . he is stupid as always .

his other site also : xfileload.com so guys dont use the scammer xfileload.com

I am not sure if mediafree.co is his site or not but I found them share same IP with sangfile

Hey guys,

if up4.im and xfileload.com admins are the same I strongly suggest you all to try both of them because I have been working with xfileload since 2 months ago, they always pay just in time with high rates, they are not scammers, I'm sure sabo kun is lying, if there is anybody who has not received his payment from xfileload or up4.im just post his username in this thread, wanna see how many guys have not received their money except sabo kun!

MlCYn3G.jpg

Last edited:
oh this scammer up4.im and xfileload.com is so naive . now one of the staff post this fake screenshot :facepalm::facepalm:

I was talking about up4.im why you are talking about xfileload / means they are the same guy same scammer :-= so I am right

avoid those sites guys up4.im and xfileload.com scammers

looks like a fake email.

if everyone knows seenupload is scam why the hell they will promote up4.im with seenupload email. Use your brain.

some info about the user that posted it:

Who can trust it?

it is real email . ?

I never tried them and I will not since it is so risk and they own scam host before . specially after I received at this email . He forgot to change the sender email I think

the sure thing here he is the same person who scam before and used that money to open new host .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back