up2stream.com - video host / affiliate/user support

Status
Not open for further replies.

up2stream

Hello WJunction Users

We are a new host system (Up2stream.com - Host and share your videos free, subtitles supported) that was created to make the sharing of files as simple as you never imagined before, with a clean and userfriendly platform we will give our users the best user experience possible.

Why you should use us?

* We always aim to hit the highest quality for affiliates and users
* Full Compatibility - Our service is compatible with all mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, Android)
* fully responsive -> mobile friendly
* Improved rates and changes on Tier's ( Our Affiliate Program )
* Unlimited Storage Space for active files.
* No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads.
* Web Upload, Remote Upload
* Adult Content Allowed.
* Multiple Subtitle (.srt) support for videos.
* Minimum payout is $50, payments are processed daily ( Paypal, Neteller, Payoneer, Skrill)
* Plan BASIC / FREE: unlimited uploads, unlimited traffic, videos are deleted after 180 days of inactivity
* Plan PREMIUM / FREE SEO Optimised, unlimited uploads, unlimited traffic, videos are deleted after 1 year of inactivity
* 24/7 Customer Support
* Payments in real time.

Contact us for further informations.

TierCountriesValues
1United States, United Kingdom, Australia,Germany, CanadaUP TO $20 - video size 5-5000 MB
2France, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Norway, Australia, Switzerland, IrelandUP TO $14 - video size 5-5000 MB
3Japan, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Belgium, BrazilUP TO $10 - video size 5-5000 MB
4Other countriesUP TO $6 - video size 5-5000 MB

Best Regards,

17 comments

Sorry??

no we are up2stream.com a new host

You can see us at up2stream.com

Regards

Lol then what's this?.

Hello,

Videomega.tv created a new domain "http://up2stream.com", users who see videomega.tv blocked in any website or country should use the new domain (Up2stream.com - Host and share your videos free, subtitles supported). You can use both domains.

The login details are the same you use on videomega.tv, the information is shared on both websites.

Regards

mygodlx,

that's easy to answer, just you ask the users who receive payments every day. Our payments are in real time, don't have waiting periods of 1 month or more as in some hosts.

Regards

Minimum value for request is $100!
Scam ???

Hi latefee

You have that info in userCP, but it's for 10 000 views
are those rates based off 1000 or 10000 downloads?

Last edited:
First of videomega/up2stream are legit, I used them as my primary host for a long time.
I switched a few months ago after seeing my CPM just getting lower and lower (you have to calculate that by hand as they don't show any daily stats).

I use them as a backup now.

Some bullet points:
+ They do pay.
+ Conversion quality is good (seams to have problems with thumbnails tho).
+ Their hosting works.
+ No-iframe (uses java-script instead of iframes to embed videos)

- There upload speed is a bit slow sometimes.
- Their conversion queue seams to be pretty busy at times.
- No traffic info (except a videos total views).
- Low CPM.

If they improve their CPM I would maybe think about recommending them, but I'm also really happy with Openload.io.

vnCsYVQ.png

Last edited:
hi guys both hosts are same videomega.tv and up2stream.com all old users can access up2stream.com with videomega.tv accounts the new thing is that you can use 2 links for same file and spread it all the way and you will get double earning with single upload

second thing is the most stable best and all time paying site always got payments in 12 hours and maximum payout time is 3 days otherwise it is 3 to 8 hour to get paid :) i love videomega.tv and up2stream.net

2 different domain names means double earning in single account :)

thanks videomega and up2stream for a very very trusted site ever :)

Would be interesting to know why all my uploads from the past 2 weeks got removed(?), i.e. I can't see any of them under "My Videos".

Any info from videomega.tv/up2stream.com ?

When I started working with the Up2 thought it was Scam but after I sent an email and it was answered and raised confidence. I'm using them to 45 days and have already received my first payment.

After Openload the filehosting Up2stream and best, who want to use can use withoutproblems since and reliable;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back