Dedicated Unmetered Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
yeah sure you will get on this budget non shared port unlimited? ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha where these people lives? if someone can prove it unlimited and at the price this guy mentions post it here

Hi,

I can do the following for you:

2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2
64GB DDR3 ECC RAM
2x1TB SSD
1Gbit @ UNMETERED AND UN-SHARED (NO Rate limits, No shaping, can use Full Gbit 24x7)

529,- € per month

Contact us at support@hostslick.de

P.S we own all Equipment with physical access aswell, so trust me you can push the port 24x7.
If someone offers you at that price, its probably rate-limited at switch equipment and/or oversold and will not be able to push that 24/7.

1Gbit is not possible with good specs at only 150€ you want to take true advantage of it.
The user above me is correct.

thanks,

Last edited:
xD guys claiming 1Gbps unlimited with such a low price, its a shared bandwidth probably where after you pass the limit he scams you well know policy from many providers, only few providers with a serious budget provide unlimited all rest is fake! so creepy selling hosting under his name and nothing further imagine this what can be done, he can be also some failed police officer behind it to look for some rats giving them the delicious cheesy called unlimited!

xD guys claiming 1Gbps unlimited with such a low price, its a shared bandwidth probably where after you pass the limit he scams you well know policy from many providers, only few providers with a serious budget provide unlimited all rest is fake! so creepy selling hosting under his name and nothing further imagine this what can be done, he can be also some failed police officer behind it to look for some rats giving them the delicious cheesy called unlimited!
We don’t sell/rent dedicated servers, so I will share my true opinion according to my 12 years of experience: The price isn’t related to the quality.

OVH Offers you a $81 dedicated server with truly unlimited 1 Gbps, so OVH is scam as well? We have been dealing with many data centers overs the past 12 years and the expensive ones are mostly the scammers. We tried a Romanian data center who gave us a server that cost 345 EUR and decreased the port from 1 Gbps into 100 Mbps after 3 days saying we’re not allowed to use the “True Unlimited 1 Gbps all over the day”, while we never faced such problems with $81-$200 servers.

We have more than 390 server and they’re all working properly and our decisions are being taken according to the 12 years of experience we have so when I recommended something I am pretty sure it’s not scam. Or otherwise OVH and Online.net are the biggest scammers considering they’re the cheapest. And JFYI, Leaseweb; which is one of the most expensive providers, are the biggest scammers, so how is it possible you consider the server price to decide if it’s scam or not?

you see you are a scamer you just proved it yourself and proved that you a reseller with your friend BollyCorner ! the op asked for a dedicated line and not a shared port, OVH provide SHARED PORTS or if you buy with the double price of the server the dedicated port, if you are on shared the limit you to 500mbps, on leaseweb same! online.net is just a fake scam website check reviews of people. You are scamers and you should be banned for life, like scopehosts.com or abelohost.com same indian fake hosting providers, probably you not even know what is 1gbps scamer https://au.trustpilot.com/review/gounlimited.to

you see you are a scamer you just proved it yourself and proved that you a reseller with your friend BollyCorner ! the op asked for a dedicated line and not a shared port, OVH provide SHARED PORTS or if you buy with the double price of the server the dedicated port, if you are on shared the limit you to 500mbps, on leaseweb same! online.net is just a fake scam website check reviews of people. You are scamers and you should be banned for life, like scopehosts.com or abelohost.com same indian fake hosting providers, probably you not even know what is 1gbps scamer https://au.trustpilot.com/review/gounlimited.to

many worthless/meaningless words for a nobody ... lol

We don’t sell/rent dedicated servers, so I will share my true opinion according to my 12 years of experience: The price isn’t related to the quality.

OVH Offers you a $81 dedicated server with truly unlimited 1 Gbps, so OVH is scam as well? We have been dealing with many data centers overs the past 12 years and the expensive ones are mostly the scammers. We tried a Romanian data center who gave us a server that cost 345 EUR and decreased the port from 1 Gbps into 100 Mbps after 3 days saying we’re not allowed to use the “True Unlimited 1 Gbps all over the day”, while we never faced such problems with $81-$200 servers.

We have more than 390 server and they’re all working properly and our decisions are being taken according to the 12 years of experience we have so when I recommended something I am pretty sure it’s not scam. Or otherwise OVH and Online.net are the biggest scammers considering they’re the cheapest. And JFYI, Leaseweb; which is one of the most expensive providers, are the biggest scammers, so how is it possible you consider the server price to decide if it’s scam or not?

So youre just Reselling? Thats what i expected as You dont seem very experienced to run your own Network i see.

Yes it says 1Gbps Unmetered on OVH page. But they also shape Ports after time at 250mbits unlike you pay extra.
Did you ever have a client really needing 1Gbps 24x7? Or 10Gbit? I guess no.

Lets say you are a big company and you have a 100G Port from Cogent for 8500€ a month (+ Transport Costs, which are not included in that.). The more you take the cheaper you get.
Then you may come down to 200/250€ already for the 1G Bandwidth Unmetered alone WITHOUT Making a cent profit. Wheres the money for the server? Well, i guess thats a loss selling this kind of server at 150€/m with truly unmetered unshared.

OVH already has very long ROI (=Return of investment) for their hardware with their cheap prices but 81€ /m with true unmetered, no thats not possible. Not even for them.

Im selling Unmetered fair use too on my Website but guess what, for that one i Shape/rate limit aswell.
The average client uses less then 10TB BW, did you know that? Some are above that , some are well under that. Thats how a provider (that runs a own network obviously) can offer that. So does OVH.

However its ALWAYS shaped/rate-limit at any provider when they see you permanently use that 24x7. Because it would be a LOSS for them.

Most wont admit it though but i say the TRUTH here.

The price i posted above is for UNSHARED, truly unmetered 1Gbit, you can use that 24x7 without getting cut down to 250mbit or something.

NO its not possible at 150€, anyone who believe that is just stupid.

PS: Cogent quotes me transit 10G for 1600€ and 100G for 8500€. For transport costs we have 1000€ for 10G. Cogent is already one of the cheapest.

My offer comes to the truth, i dont lie - neither do i want to ripoff anyone. I myself located in the Cellnex (old KPN) tower in Netherlands pays 125€ for Transport of 1GB + Bandwidth from HE. Thats how we calculate the price above.

Last edited:
So youre just Reselling? Thats what i expected as You dont seem very experienced to run your own Network i see.

Yes it says 1Gbps Unmetered on OVH page. But they also shape Ports after time at 250mbits unlike you pay extra.
Did you ever have a client really needing 1Gbps 24x7? Or 10Gbit? I guess no.

Lets say you are a big company and you have a 100G Port from Cogent for 8500€ a month (+ Transport Costs). The more you take the cheaper you get.
Then you may come down to 100/150€ already for the 1G Bandwidth Unmetered alone WITHOUT Making a cent profit. Wheres the money for the server? Well, i guess thats a loss selling this kind of server at 150€/m with truly unmetered unshared.

OVH already has very long ROI (=Return of investment) for their hardware with their cheap prices but 81€ /m with true unmetered, no thats not possible. Not even for them.

Im selling Unmetered too on my Website but guess what, for that one i Shape aswell.

The price i posted above is for UNSHARED, truly unmetered 1Gbit, you can use that 24x7 without getting cut down to 250mbit or something.

NO its not possible at 150€, anyone who believe that is just stupid.

PS: Cogent quotes me transit 10G for 1600€ and 100G for 8500€. For transport costs we have 1000€ for 10G. Cogent is already one of the cheapest.
I am not a resller, I never sold anything to anyone. I am a customer with 12 years of experience and I have 390+ server pushing their 1 Gbps all the day with no problems while each server monthly cost is less than 50% of your scammy costs. ;)

I am not a resller, I never sold anything to anyone. I am a customer with 12 years of experience and I have 390+ server pushing their 1 Gbps all the day with no problems while each server monthly cost is less than 50% of your scammy costs. ;)

So you are saying OVH has 390Gbit`24x7 just from your Servers?

Right, if i would be upset, i just would post the same thing.

thanks,
MK

Right, if i would be upset, i just would post the same thing.

thanks,
MK
It wouldn’t upset you, because gaining one customer with your scammy prices equals 10 customers so 10 scammed customers is better than 100 customer with reasonable price for you. And 10 scammed customers would give you the time that you can invest to create fake accounts in this forum and promote yourself, but guess what? Experts are here to refute your false informations. I will follow your account and watch your comments to put cheaper deals for anyone who would be scammed by your imaginary prices and your false configuration, scammer.

It wouldn’t upset you, because gaining one customer with your scammy prices equals 10 customers so 10 scammed customers is better than 100 customer with reasonable price for you. And 10 scammed customers would give you the time that you can invest to create fake accounts in this forum and promote yourself, but guess what? Experts are here to refute your false informations. I will follow your account and watch your comments to put cheaper deals for anyone who would be scammed by your imaginary prices and your false configuration, scammer.

Right, good idea ;)

Regards,
MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back