Status
Not open for further replies.

rap^

Im selling blitzwarez.net unique skin , comes with PSD.

i paid over 700$ for the skin , has a unique
Code:
 design.

PM ME with your bid.

31 comments
Im gonna sell it somewhere else , warez people are fking cheap..lol..

close thread..

Have a look at some premium templates. Maximum price is $30 for them everywhere. Your template is very similar to other templates created by that company, just been tweaked a little. They ripped you off big time on this. $700 is way too much. We arent being cheap, we are just using our brains and being realistic.

Have a look at some premium templates. Maximum price is $30 for them everywhere. Your template is very similar to other templates created by that company, just been tweaked a little. They ripped you off big time on this. $700 is way too much. We arent being cheap, we are just using our brains and being realistic.

Ever seen another download site with this coded in their skin?
http://i26.tinypic.com/eb3mnp.gif

Have you ever payed someone to design someone ( professional work ?)...
They arent cheap, a banner + a lil logo could go up to 35-40$

I wanted the skin that way , i didn't ask mr.saurav what he like and didn't like , most big webmasters do like the skin ..

And AK47, you begged me to give you the skin , you wanted to buy it off me ? LOL ...

I don't care what you guys say , i wanted it that way and i got it that way.

Stop fucking with rap guys, jesus. If you don't like the fact he's selling it at 700$ shut up and go to another thread. He aint askinf for your of my opinions, he's looking for buyers.
All grow up a bit and stop the spam.

Stop fucking with rap guys, jesus. If you don't like the fact he's selling it at 700$ shut up and go to another thread. He aint askinf for your of my opinions, he's looking for buyers.
All grow up a bit and stop the spam.

dude im just saying that i hope he sold the rights because the link i poseted above has the skin for 30 bucks 670 diference thats a lot for me:arghh:

well, i think it's enough for now. template will ripped at few weeks later, maybe :)

@ Waldo, nice to meet you here.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back