UndergroundPrivate.com-OpenVZ, KVM, Unmetred Band, DDos Protected,Private 12$ (FR,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaStream

+Rep to UPV. I just started using them today and the experience is awesome. I'm been facing quite a lot of DDoS attack on my old server and it keeps shutting down. I even hired a professional System Administrator & Cybersecurity to help me out. That was a waste of money. And I PMed UPV if he can help me out. Guess what?. I didn't even do anything. They're the one who reconfig my ordered server to prevent the attack. Really awesome.

UndergroundPV

Dear clients and customers ,

The world is on hold but we keep moving, we keep moving together as we do this all those years and dreaming ! We want to encourage you all as you encourage us all days till now , you sending us a lot of messages for your support and showing interest , messages around the world with much feelings each of it.

Thank you so much for supporting our network and doing everything , we want to thank you via this message and tell you that new days will come ! Anyone not give up and keep continuing this what you do and for this what you dream.

We want to ask also to respect the terms of service and respect the network and all others using it.

Also do not forget that cPanel for VPS (unlimited) now costs 13.5$ per month and for dedicated servers (unlimited) 25$ per month , no hidden fees and not marketing tricks.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email [email protected] or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

losiera

hi undergroundprivate, i am Lorenzo i want to thank you for everything you are doing, i created this account to show my tribute to you and all people, i wan to inform you that today is Ayrton Senna tribute
, he is a legend and want to say through here a big tribute.

You are our legends too, you are our heroes, thank you for doing everything you do and please keep the work you do hardly, we know that we are all passing bad times due covid but we are going to be winners, winners as we should be always in a good manner, like Sena said WE ARE HERE TO WIN and we will WIN!

THANK YOU PLEASE PEOPLE BE ALL STRONG AND WE WILL WIN!

Post automatically merged:

KEEP IT UNDERGROUNDPRIVATE, I KNOW THIS IS YOU ARE DOING A PART OF YOUR LIFE FOR ALL OF US, RIGHT NOW I AM CRYING WRITING THIS MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOU, PLEASE HELP US AND CONTINUE TO HELP US.

I not want to say more words to this text, some of you may not understand and some you may understand, just like my post nothing more.

QyourD

these guys has some f****** talent i will write it everywhere.. this is my story where cpanel asked me 500$ cpanel.. cpanel never asked me or asked me how i will cover this fees..they just decided to make their fees high.. i was very anxious the days then because i needed to cover my server hardware too.. i contacted cpanel and they do not give a sh*t for me.. my story https://www.wjunction.com/threads/u...-cpanel-price-overpriced.240056/#post-2348043 and i made a request and they answered i did trust them and my price gone very cheap almost -60% which helped me a loooooot.. i saw they love this they are doing they tell you straight into your face everything and not hide to get some fees from you or overcharge you like other providers doing.. they are legends like user above told.. thank you so much i will never forget you too when i was in difficult situation and you helped me and till now you do the same.. i think no one can be compared with this provider i tried many and not seeing such a kind people with so much care..

Last edited:

UndergroundPV

Dear clients and customers ,

Now months we are all passing hard months which soon will come to their end due health crisis , we want to tell everyone to have patience till this storm pass and everything will get back soon as it was.

We want to thank everyone for their support and trust they show to our hosting provider , we will try always to do our best . news VPS plans DMCA ignored and offshore , no marketing tricks and no hidden fees , managed services per your needs.

We want once again to notify again everyone that this shared hosting is one of the most rare networks on the planet itself , we provide full freedom of speech (no marketing tricks and no hidden fees) , we want to notify everyone of you not to buy shared hosting if your website is for a VPS or a dedicated server and please do not abuse the server itself since its yours.

We not provide cheap software licenses and renting of /24 ipv4 globally , all our services are DMCA ignored and with freedom of speech worldwide , all with highly confidence and high privacy for your personal info's and files.

We also provide cheap DMCA ignored dedicated servers with truly dedicated ports and not shared ports , no marketing tricks or hidden fees.

Also we need to give advice to many of people reading us , the last year(s) suddenly many companies has being created and advertise "privacy" or "freedom of speech" where nothing has to do with they say , be careful which such a companies since their work is something else.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email [email protected] or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom