Uncoverthe.net :: Recruiting & Invite Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

NordicNode

logo.gif

Description:
My vision for UtN is to have quality content served to quality members. We operate very differently to what you would class as a standard "warez" forum.

We all know how much of a hit warez has taken lately, and we've all witnessed it's gradual decline over the last few years. It's time to bring it back to the roots of what warez really is. Sharing, not earning. We do not upload to "earn" anything. We provide the content we do because it's what we love to do.

I'm putting a heavy focus on quality, both in terms of the content we provide and it's ease of access, and in terms of the user base we have here. I've always been fond of the idea of having a place to share what you love amongst friends and freinds-of-friends.

Position Available: UtN Staff
# of spots available: 3

Role Description:
As we are newly formed, we have a long road ahead of us to get to where we want UtN to eventually go. We're looking for experienced, dedicated staff who have the time and knowledge to be able to contribute towards UtN.

All staff at UtN are expected to contribute towards are growing database of downloads and streaming links. You are expected to regularly upload and post downloads, both for guests downloads and member downloads. We understand than not everybody has a fast connection, or access to upload tools, so we provide the following for all staff members:

Private RPD (Non-Encoding), RDP (Encoding), sBorg, RapidLeech and 2x Dedicated Seedboxes, all sitting on 1 Gbit uplinks. It takes a matter of minutes to source and publish quality content. You must have access to private trackers such as IPT, PtP, cP, ScC, etc). Like I said, we have provided all of the tools necessary to do your job well, providing you have the knowledge and experience to match.

Previous experience with vBulletin is a must, as is a basic understanding of the tools mentioned above. Previous moderating experience is an advantage but is not essential as fellow staff members will help guide you where they can.

If you think you have something to bring to the table, here's the place to apply. Good luck!

Invitation Giveaway
As we are an invitation only forum, you can only register if you have been invited by an existing member. If you would like an invitation (which you'll obviously need to be able to apply for a staff position), PM me with a valid e-mail address to send the invitation to. Invitations are open to users who would like an account on UtN but do not wish to be staff.

6/10 Invitations Used

Last edited:
7 comments
We understand than not everybody has a fast connection, or access to upload tools, so we provide the following for all staff members:
that* :)

i'd apply but i'm lacking in experience. been so long since i've even thought about messing around with that stuff as well. best of luck to ya though mate.

logo.gif

Description:
My vision for UtN is to have quality content served to quality members. We operate very differently to what you would class as a standard "warez" forum.

We all know how much of a hit warez has taken lately, and we've all witnessed it's gradual decline over the last few years. It's time to bring it back to the roots of what warez really is. Sharing, not earning. We do not upload to "earn" anything. We provide the content we do because it's what we love to do.

I'm putting a heavy focus on quality, both in terms of the content we provide and it's ease of access, and in terms of the user base we have here. I've always been fond of the idea of having a place to share what you love amongst friends and freinds-of-friends.

GPusR.png

:|

Anyway, site look decent, your ideas are good, but I don't think you're starting off in the right track.

I could possibly help out with any vBulletin support you may need, that includes customizing a theme. Just let me know, you know where to find me.

NordicNode said:
We understand than not everybody has a fast connection, or access to upload tools, so we provide the following for all staff members:

Private RPD (Non-Encoding), RDP (Encoding), sBorg, RapidLeech and 2x Dedicated Seedboxes, all sitting on 1 Gbit uplinks. It takes a matter of minutes to source and publish quality content.

That's why. :P And to be fair I'm undercutting the price as I've ordered more shiznit since. To be honest, we know nobody will donate unless they're blind drunk.

Exel said:
Anyway, site look decent, your ideas are good, but I don't think you're starting off in the right track.

I could possibly help out with any vBulletin support you may need, that includes customizing a theme. Just let me know, you know where to find me.

Thank you. And sure, we could do with all the help we can get.

What type of movie forum is it? If you have a HD section I would definitely like an invite. I have access to some quality HD trackers, chdbits, hdchina, and beyond-hd and general trackers like scc and ipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back