Status
Not open for further replies.

Djlatino

Don't get me wrong, I'm all forward for change. It's 2014, Canada just won gold for Women's Hockey. Everything is going well but... Why would you make the forum body so huge?

The fonts px are like those phones you give to your grandma that have big numbers that end up in the thrift store once they pass away.

I mean, I can't be the only one feeling the pain in this - though my screen is 1920x1080, I still feel it's huge. Imagine the peeps with netbooks here man!

Just something to consider.

EDIT: Aight, I read the article but is there any way to disable Full Width?

Last edited:
8 comments
Hello,

Just as you got use to this skin when it was introduced, you will get use to using WJunction full width.

I don't understand, when we implement changes, it's REVERT, REVERT, REVERT! When changes are in discussion, it's SLOW, SLOW, SLOW.

Make your mind up, would you.

Well you could start with that shit that people actually ask for, such as a mobile theme. Listen to the people man, they're trying to tell you something.

And about getting used to full width, no one did back in 06 and no one ever will.

Also, suck it USA, keep bieber and enjoy having pity bronze.

Listen to members? If we didn't listen, there wouldn't be any of these;

- A new skin (which was introduced by the team, when Capone was onboard)
- AJAX PM notifications
- AJAX VM notifications
- A filtering modification for latest posts
- Sphinx search
- Quoted posts modification
- Lessening up the rules on BBCode for signatures
- Introduced new groups
- New sections

List goes on.

So far those things were done as a fix to introduced features from the theme before this. Frankly, they were great features but from what I've seen, they weren't what the members were really chanting for.

Dude, whatever the case maybe, I'm not trying to play the who's wrong or right game I just don't want the lame ass full width shit man, that's it really. Keep your grandma sized fonts for all I care.

It's just a change to get used to Djlatino, you will manage. Some prefer fixed width designs, some prefer fluid width, not everyone can be pleased unfortunately.

Try to get used to it or make your window smaller, lol. Either way, it is just another change, try enjoy it.

or an even simpler method then installing something, just hold the CRTL key on your keyoard and use either mouse wheel or + - keys and problem solved. Not sure why its such a big deal

Alright, I mean it makes sense. That article thing you guys have going there has a normal width, the going to the forum with this full width.

Sigh, I remembered a time when we were given choice. Oh those were the days. lol at responsive theme on vb tho, good luck with that.

I'll just get "used" to this change in my own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back