Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
rdFJi.png

there is place only for people like you.

Oh? And where might that be?

people like you, who want to earn and dont pay nothing.

It's called "work". I work for money. I don't buy money. Do you buy money from people? Have you ever mowed a lawn for someone? I can just see you. "Hey, I will mow your lawn for $59. Then I will give you $10 back as my fee for working for you..... Can't you see how utterly goofy and absurd that is?

I see you dont understand my point so leave it and shut up.

I'll shut up......as soon as you take your meds.

cfrasher , not directly, but employer takes money from people who works for him indirectly, trust me, I want to give 10$ per month , and if all of us leave from our earnings 10$ per month, what is that big deal? what much we loose? why to not pay 10$ to receive over 100 monthly? or 500 or how much we earn.

Can you imagine people who earn less than $1 a day? True, you may earn $10 a day and paying premium is no big deal to you.
Please don't apply your own situation to other people you do not know.

I got one of those too, earlier. Problem with the server, evidently. I reuploaded it with o problem..
It happen every day since 2 weeks now, and it's a big problem for me because I can't edit my links if I re-upload the same file because I post only in blogs

for me it's the first time and i noticed coz the file had 0 download but then i cheked a couple more and there was another not found with some downloads

When user receive legit DMCA claim do we get to keep the money earned from the said file? And are there any another consequences for the user?

I don't tink if this host will continue with same rate for PPD because it's the only existing host in the internet with this average so continue dreaming for another week or two before they decrease dramatically their rate

I don't tink if this host will continue with same rate for PPD because it's the only existing host in the internet with this average so continue dreaming for another week or two before they decrease dramatically their rate

Yep, Tier 1-4 is unreal. But Tier 5 is a meh comparing to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back