Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

we were having major problems yesterday with almost 1000 new affiliates signing up this week total, and uploading a lot. you probably uploaded those files while there were server problems. some files might have missed the transfer. If you run into this, delete them, and re-upload.

Hi Moogie. Thanks for the update regarding the processing of Uploaded files. However, I am noticing a new issue. When I uploaded a File this morning, waiting for the processing of that File to finish, when you click on the link, it only available for Premium download. Now, I didn't have this issue on Thursday or Friday when I uploaded any Files. So, I clicked on the Details icon, scrolled down to Permissions, and my Permissions were set to "Premium Only" which I never set myself in the first place. So, I promptly changed the permission to "No Restrictions". I refreshed the page, clicked on my File link again, and it still says only available for Premium download. I deleted my File, logged out of my Account, logged back in, reuploaded the File, waited for the processing to finish, and I ended up with the same result with the File only available for Premium download. Again I changed the permission to "No Restrictions". refreshed the page, clicked on the File link, and still only available for Premium download. I don't know what else do. Is there a glitch on your end that is causing this issue?

Thanks,
Wigan

Hi Moogie. Thanks for the update regarding the processing of Uploaded files. However, I am noticing a new issue. When I uploaded a File this morning, waiting for the processing of that File to finish, when you click on the link, it only available for Premium download. Now, I didn't have this issue on Thursday or Friday when I uploaded any Files. So, I clicked on the Details icon, scrolled down to Permissions, and my Permissions were set to "Premium Only" which I never set myself in the first place. So, I promptly changed the permission to "No Restrictions". I refreshed the page, clicked on my File link again, and it still says only available for Premium download. I deleted my File, logged out of my Account, logged back in, reuploaded the File, waited for the processing to finish, and I ended up with the same result with the File only available for Premium download. Again I changed the permission to "No Restrictions". refreshed the page, clicked on the File link, and still only available for Premium download. I don't know what else do. Is there a glitch on your end that is causing this issue?

Thanks,
Wigan

if u try in different browser then u see free and premium download option if u login and open a link in same browser then u see premium download

I've uploaded about 10 files last night. All of them say premium only but the people who download my stuff were able to download them without a problem.

we don't need more servers. there are over 30 servers. with plenty of free space. We're investigating the problem right now. bare with us. It's hard to go from 100,000 to 400,000 visitors a day over night.

let me join the 404 club

any affiliate with 404 files please PM me the URL's of your files which are 404ing, as I'm going through the list of uploaded files and the majority of them are downloading for me. Please PM me the URL's ASAP! So we can diagnose the problem.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back