Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. we have a different class for Affiliate's. they have 300GB initially. I don't really care to have the 'serious' uploaders upload TB's of data to our servers, and not make any sales with them. We're not here to just store the files so they can be transferred to other servers. If the 'serious' uploaders are generating revenue for the site, there is no problem to allocate them more storage space.

:)

ok then let us know
how many sales make u sensible to greater our storage space?
*assuming default storage space = 300GB

this means they went to the download file, then were alerted that they needed to upgrade. this doesent mean they actually download the file.

Affialiate url

Hi,

I have just signed up for affiliate of your website. How to check fo affiliate url. My username is gitz71.

Regards,

Last edited:
I have just signed up for affiliate of your website. How to check fo affiliate url. My username is happy

ok then let us know
how many sales make u sensible to greater our storage space?
*assuming default storage space = 300GB
bother to answer straight way?????

why no automatic affiliate activation present in ur filehost??????
so every time users need to post a request here and u activated them manually & u gain lot of posts for ur thread????....
I think I m right about ur intention....you want to show others how good newcomer u r in filehost market by showing number of views & post of this topic.. lol
I dont think Official Support means like that!!!!

I Reported.

^What are you babbling about? My acct was activated as a affiliate and I never requested it in this thread as I never posted in this thread previously. So no, you don't have to post in this thread and request that your account be activated as an affiliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back