Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to frequent inquiries :D

I do not see any amount
Only the number of downloads for each file
and space used by me

Make it simpler for us to know the ratio of files and know the amount of profits from the number of downloads

many thanks
now i can see

but sorry i have 15 dwonloads file
and i see Your total balance: $ 0.000

Everything $ 0.000

This is something no cause for optimism :D

many thanks
now i can see

but sorry i have 15 dwonloads file
and i see Your total balance: $ 0.000

Everything $ 0.000

This is something no cause for optimism :D

it's ok. i fixed it for you. Maybe language barrier? In the email that comes when you're activated it says you need to choose the campaign. You didn't do that. But it's ok. I have activated you in PPD. All is well now.

at somepoint. It's not high on the priority list at the moment. We may try to get it done in the coming week or next.

Actually i do remote upload only and there are lots of like me. It will increase registered uploader and also will help me to upload. To survive in this competition among file hosts, You must have to set it in Top priority. More over, You can see all the other popular filehost. You guys are offering good payout amount and also method. Best of luck.

Infine, Let me know, when you add multiple remote upload feature. I am waiting for work with ultramegabit.

Thanks for your response.

I will be sure to let you know in this post as soon as it's ready. Don't get me wrong, it is in the works, but until we finish a few other things with affiliate side, this project has been put to the back. Can't you use FTP to transfer many files at once remotely until this is done? I see many other affiliates using different methods from RDP, or Dedicateds, and theyre uploading a ton of content, and it doesen't seem to be that important. But I have noted here, to get this done as soon as we finish the other things we're working on. Thanks for the suggestions im4all. I really love to hear input and reasonings behind suggestions from our users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back