Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ultramegabit for once again paying out on time!

Also, the network upgrades you guys completed in the previews few weeks haven't caused me any issues at all as I really haven't had any problems uploading at anything less than gigabit speeds from my Lithuania Servers to your American Servers in the last six months.

i am getting this error while clicking on any button on umb -

ULTRAMEGABIT_2014_01_25_13_32_36.png

you can saw at last his answers ;) he don't support here because you are very noobs(he say with speed is a problem if you aren't us 10000x) you ask only idiot questions ( why not recived my money? because today is ... ) or something if you want support add him on skype or contact on mail or create ticket ;) here answer 1 time a week :)

you can saw at last his answers ;) he don't support here because you are very noobs(he say with speed is a problem if you aren't us 10000x) you ask only idiot questions ( why not recived my money? because today is ... ) or something if you want support add him on skype or contact on mail or create ticket ;) here answer 1 time a week :)

Hey kid! Can you calm down?
This section is for official support threads,so if he want to keep his topic here, he should answer our questions.The topic is reported to mods.Thanks for the awesome support.Noob file host,with noob admin.

i don't think ul,rg,ryu,df or something trusted host have support here they pay every time every week solve problems if you create tickets or contact on mail ;) i think you are a frustred kid not me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back