Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think only tier 4 countrys have that
i donwload with my Belgium ip and have that to that server is overload and that i have to buy premium....

Me to i try to download with US ip and don't work...
read the message on page, or hit refresh, usually download will start we are not at max capacity, nor even close. but like i said before, issue will be resolved any day now, as a big delivery in sata dom's just came in, so rest of servers will be added over next few days.

Any chance the SOURCES page will get fixed again?
wasn't aware there was an issue with it, but i'll forward it to programmer. Open tickets people, we don't check this site 24x7.

thanks.

lol @umb what i tell u
we've tested remote upload, and it's working fine. If you're having a problem with it not working, it's either your link is not a direct download link, or the server you are using has a slow connection to ours. We buy the BEST USA bandwidth you can buy, so the speed is not the issue on our end. We don't have any bandwidth caps.

Thanks.

Everyone at Ultramegabit would like to wish all of our partners a very Happy New Year! We wish you all much success, health and happiness in 2014!

Last edited:
When will the NL FTP servers be back?
Uploading a 10GB file RARed into pieces takes forever with 1MB/s upload on US1 FTP server.
we have discontinued support for the NL and EU servers, as they were causing too many problems of synching files to our storage servers. The servers we used at Leaseweb, did not deliver consistent speed to our US network, so it caused many problems such as missing files or files unavailable etc.

We are a US based host, and for the best results, please use a US RDP.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back