Status
Not open for further replies.
please How is the payment process I have $ 10

Total earnings $10.57
Available earnings* $10.55
Last payout : Unavailable

When pay me?
What do you mean :Unavailable

Wait! this night your payment will be deposit :) and saturday or next week you reciving payment :)

@UMB Support sent u pm waiting for answer

I think they don't respponse to pm, open a ticket on site or reply here with you question

Last edited:
Update: We have run into some hardware issues and want to make sure evertyhing is up to snuff before re-enabling FTP uploads The updated ETA is 15:30 UTC.
We apologize for any inconvience. New FTP servers will be online in the near future including some for our european uploaders.
Web and Remote uploads are no longer effected by this maintenance window.

:)

Here is my review of "UltraMegaBit"....

cURL upload was working but now its not...
ERROR: Server don\'t allow uploads at the moment

The site's CSS needs some tweaking to make it more production ready, right now for example the file manager interface is screwed up, as the screenshot below shows. These types of CSS errors exist all over the site and prove to me that the site isn't ready for business yet.
IPOJt3g.png

Also, I'm sure I'm not the first to point this out, but the name of the company has a pretty big error in it: "MegaBit" is spelled "Megabit". A capital B denotes Byte where as a lowercase b denotes bit; ie: 8 Megabits to 1 MegaByte.

they're upgrading their servers, so things are a little rough right now. give them time to get all the new hardware working.

is there a plan to show in the member affiliate section the PPS that were fraudulent or that did not actually count towards affiliates earnings?

it looks like all the upgrades are done. New FTP servers are online. Stats are still off for the last couple of days, but otherwise, good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back