Status
Not open for further replies.
no isn't a problem today you payment is procesed .Mee too I have a payment but not deposited but isn;t a problem this filehost is very good and seriously ;)

anyone have a problem with the activation of an affiliate program? Because I can not get it now because it is Enabled pops up an error :/

problem is being investigated.

As for paypal delay, we really don't know what to say. Paypal seems to be taking the full 5 days for deposits, when it usually takes 3.

may I ask why sometime sold a premium account but the ref link is blank?

I was on ppd program.

ref link may be blank, because they cut and paste the url into the browser, which wouldn't give you a ref link.

I cant upload anything through the main site or US FTP since yesterday around 1800 EST.

spc, can you try again? As we've tried web upload, and FTP upload, and it's fine. Can you elaborate with the message you're receiving?

The uploads were going really slowly and then timing out after a few minutes with the red "error" icon. Things are back to normal now. Thanks for following up. Also, I know Monday was a holiday, when do you expect the pp $ to go through?

There was an error processing your payment. We would love to send you your money, but you have provided no billing information. Without the billing information, we're unable to send you any cash :( Please update your billing info on your account for us. These changes can be made by clicking the "PROFILE SETTINGS" link on the left nav-bar, then filling out the form(s) under the Affiliate tab. Thanks, Ultra Mega Corp.
I Recived This Message and updated My
billing information

So I Will Wait For The Next Payment Right ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back