Status
Not open for further replies.
when will be the eu servers okay?

seems leaseweb cannot resolve the speed issue from the EU/NL ftp servers to our US storage boxes, we were paying for 1Gig, but the boxes were only giving ~200-300Mbit max, causing a huge queue and large delay processing files which are uploaded to the EU/NL FTP boxes, so we are seeking new hosting for our EU/NL ftp servers. These servers have been installed prior, as a tool to help out those with EU/NL RDP's. But our main servers are hosted in USA with tier 1 bandwidth. So, for the fastest uploads via zoom, web upload, or FTP, it is recommended that you guys use a RDP hosted in the US as well, as we have said countless times since we cannot control the international bandwidth overseas to our storage boxes.

i want promoted pps
my user: kenpro4u

Click campaigns, then click request PPS campaign activation. This will begin your process to promote PPS.

Anyone got paid via Webmoney ?

@ Support , are payment delayed this week ?

Exchanger has been sent information. When he sends it you will have it in your account.

any chance to pay the upgrade (7dollars) with paypal?

no, there is no chance at all. Sorry. You can use your balance, or a credit card.

Will the paypal payments be delayed this week?

I posted that a few posts back. It seems paypal's 3-5 business day's have somehow recently turned into the full 5 days. It usually was 3, so I don't know what's going on with that. But it should be by monday.

Last edited:
When payment will be paid?

You can type in english, so I assume you can read in english as well. Please read the post right above your post.

Also one more thing. Still not working with UMB for PPS? Why not? What are you waiting for? You can earn 60/40% with accurate rebills, and no shaving, and you get paid out every week. New sales take 7 days to age before they are added to your approved funds. Why work with other hosts who shave your sales, or pay you out only once a month, or twice a month? Why not join the other successful webmasters who earn x,xxx per month with UMB? :)

To work in the PPS campaign click on Campaigns, then click the Request PPS plan activation button. This will open a ticket, in which we will ask you to supply screenshots of other hosts earnings. We only approve webmasters who know how to work a PPS campaign, and can show earnings from another host. If you earn x,xxx-xx,xxx per month, you can PM me for a custom plan.

Last edited:
Update. Still waiting on the pp deposit.

Date:Aug 14, 2013
Time:13:19:49 PDT
For instant payments and faster receipt of items Add a credit card. You may also update an expired credit card already on file.

And WMZ, waiting on exchanger to come online and send the WMZ.

Could You disable the automatic transfer until more ftp servers will be up?
It overloads ftp so hard that the 5gb files I uploaded 6 hours ago are still not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back