Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just tried it, and it's fine with chrome.

http://vvcap.net/db/UOTffieU4f5xAtLDaCfs.htp

My Last Payout was on 23:28 7-8-2013 as your site showing, but i didn't get money in my WebMoney till now
I cannot guess your username, but if you supply it here, or in PM I can check. We had one WM affiliate with the wrong webmoney ID, it started with an E instead of a Z, so maybe that's you?

on my files i get this message We're sorry. This file is currently unavailable, Most likely to unschedueled maintanence of hardware failure.
reply with your username, and we can check into it, or PM your username and the file which reports that.

We are currently processing your payment of $22.77. You should receive it deposited into your account some time between Friday through Sunday depending on the payment method you have chosen. Thanks, Ultra Mega Corp.

but i didn't get money from my webmoney
id monrfda
pls check
please check the message which you've just pasted?
You should receive it deposited into your account some time between Friday through Sunday

We are currently processing your payment of $22.77. You should receive it deposited into your account some time between Friday through Sunday depending on the payment method you have chosen. Thanks, Ultra Mega Corp.

but i didn't get money from my webmoney
id monrfda
pls check
please check the message which you've just pasted?
You should receive it deposited into your account some time between Friday through Sunday

8:26pm 8/7/2013 Full payment $22.77

so, i will get money to next Friday through Sunday?
i check my webmoney still didn't get money now.

here is the proof sir using google chrome...getting complain about this for two days already and this what i noticed..

browsers.JPG

Last edited:
as of this time, we won't move any countries, when a country proves to make more sales, then they will be upgraded to a higher paying tier, but as of now, they're all in the right positions.

hi mate. can you reply with what version of chrome you're using? as we cannot reproduce the issue with the version we are using.

thanks

using Version 27.0.1453.116 m updated to
Version 28.0.1500.71 m

but the result is the same.. timer only no captcha code

thank you

Last edited:
We're sorry. This file is temporarily unavailable, Most likely due to unschedueled maintanence of hardware failure, or temporary network issues. Check back soon.

We're sorry. This file is temporarily unavailable, Most likely due to unschedueled maintanence of hardware failure, or temporary network issues. Check back soon.

I am receiving many complaints with the same error message as well. Please update on this, thanks.

the files weren't actually not available, there was a temporary glitch which was causing it to say they were unavailable. It has been resolved now. Also, all payouts are completed. Also, Remote upload for Ryushare, and Rapidgator are complete. Feel free to test them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back