Status
Not open for further replies.
i'am having a problem , every time i login either i get logged out immediately or it doesn't work (i keep getting sended to the login page again )

And my problem with sending a ticket still continues. Unless the ticket only appears in the ticket list after receiving an answer from the support team, which is really unlikely to be the case.

And my problem with sending a ticket still continues. Unless the ticket only appears in the ticket list after receiving an answer from the support team, which is really unlikely to be the case.
I cannot investigate your problem without you providing a username to us. Send it in PM.

When the Payment to webmoney will be done?
And again... Please read page 1 of this thread. Or the About section in your affiliate page.

http://ultramegabit.com/affiliate/about

UMB, I'M NOT ABLE TO UPLOAD MORE THAN 1GB FILES THROUGH FILE UPLOADS OR USING ZOOM UPLOADER BUT SOME TIMES ZOOM UPLOAD FILES BIGGER THAN 1GB...I'M USING RDP
MY USERNAME: CHOOR12KA4

Can't I stay logged in with my RDP and with my Home Pc at the same time ? It really annoys to relogin everytime ...

I ask about several times to UMB, but they fix this problem till now.:)
don't open login on home pc.=]
Upload one by one file via zoom.:sohot:

can't remember login details on firefox/chrome. WTF!:139::-&
fix it.:-=:cough:

We're sorry. This file is temporarily unavailable, Most likely due to unschedueled maintanence of hardware failure, or temporary network issues. Check back soon. ?!?!

File is currently pending

We're sorry. This file is still in queue for processing, check back in a while

i uploaded files few hrs ago...still pending

why the same happening to me everytime everyday...i already posted same comments regarding same issue once in 2 days

during certain time rather for 4-5 hrs daily same happening...it takes very long time to process

pls add more servers or improve servers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back