Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA see this man;)

Why raw downloads are count in unique downloads? :);) for this reason we earn low now ;) 8 downloads total, 4 unique , 4 raws but all are count in unique

And see my trafic i have only tier 1 and tier 2 trafic;) you can't say i have bad traffic and this is reason for my low earnings

Last edited:
umb blocks rapidleech sites best to use zoom upload
hi ps2gameman, we don't block rapidleech sites, only servers which spam the site with 1000's of connections per sec. If one of your servers is blocked, please pm me with the IP, and i'll check and see if it's blocked.

HAHA see this man;)

Why raw downloads are count in unique downloads? :);) for this reason we earn low now ;) 8 downloads total, 4 unique , 4 raws but all are count in unique

And see my trafic i have only tier 1 and tier 2 trafic;) you can't say i have bad traffic and this is reason for my low earnings
that is not live data first of all. secondly, if you have such low traffic, how can you expect to earn big? thirdly, we only count 3 total multi downloads, so that could be confusing to you? This was already posted pages back on how many times a unique is counted as raw. Please stop trolling the thread, or i'll have to report on your next posts.

Just to clear this up for anyone else who may have confusion:
a unique and raw aren't counted 'together' raws are raws uniques are uniques we only give credit for one unique, and two raws.currently we dont track how many bonus credits you receive in the cached list because its just irrelevant data.

BTW, forgot to mention. UMB Now accepts liberty reserve as a payment method to buying premiums. OKPAY is coming soon, and the reseller module.

Last edited:
If you're traffic is not earning as much as you think it should, maybe you're working with the wrong host. You see the stats table, and the countries and filesizes which we pay the most out to. Please concentrate your traffic on those countries and filesizes if you wish to earn more. If you can't control your origin of traffic, there are plenty of other hosts who pay different rates for different countries. You are not forced to work with us. But if you only want to complain about what you're earning with UMB, it's not necessary, as there are plenty of affiliates who earn great money with UMB and get paid out every week. So if you do not need any support, quit trolling the thread please.

Thanks

It is sad ..earlier(January-March UMB is my main filehost now it can be only mirror and it's not just my opinion..

And Yes I need support

"File not available
We're sorry. This file is currently unavailable."

Still see this error on my new files.

It is sad ..earlier(January-March UMB is my main filehost now it can be only mirror and it's not just my opinion..

And Yes I need support

"File not available

Still see this error on my new files.
Yes, you had great traffic in those months, which is why you earned way more. Bring the same kind of traffic, and earn the same kind of money. This problem should be fixed as the file server with bad array has been repaired. If you're having this problem with NEW files that you've uploaded, please PM me the file URL.

Thanks

I am also seeing this error in my files.....

"File not available
This problem should be fixed as the file server with bad array has been repaired. If you're having this problem with NEW files that you've uploaded, please PM me the file URL.

Thanks

i want to ask what is Raw+1 Raw+2 it mean?
Raw+1 and Raw+2 are your bonus credit. we count 3 times from the same IP in 24h. The Unique, then raw+1, then raw+2.

In umb must I have the same name and data what I have in PayPal?
your payout email address can be different than your email address which you used to register at umb.
please make sure name and address fields have data in there, otherwise you won't get a payout when payouts are run.

we're currently investigating with random files showing file not available. Should be fixed in a few minutes. Thanks -fixed now

Make a lot of sales via PPS? Would you like to join other UMB affiliates making 1000's per month? Send a PM with screenshots of your earnings from other hosts, and you may be approved to participate in our PPS program with weekly payouts.

Thanks

We've seen an increase in sales coming from spain and france, so spain and france have now been moved to tier B. This is not permanent, and may be removed, but if the sales keep coming in, they will stay in that tier. Send all your Spain, and French traffic!

Last edited:
hi..,

previously earnings was way better...after u turned on multiple count...earnings turned worse...

so many people complaining the same...me too join the list

don't say ur traffic is very poor...u uploading low file size...etc..etc

we know our capability and still i'm saying ur rates r very low...and (don't say then choose other host...etc etc)

i feel something wrong in ur counting system...pls check

above all

i've a final request

pls turn off multiple counts....

Last edited:
Sorry, so many people are not complaining. there are 3 users. you latimera, and kaylog. I see no other people complaining besides you three. And a search of your other threads, I see you guys also complaining about rates at other hosts. No offense, but the user kaylog had a file one month which he had 40,000 downloads, and he earned great. Since then he has nothing close to that traffic anymore, which is why he doesent earn what he used to. I'm sure if he had the same kind of traffic when he was earning high, that his earnings would be the same. Everyone is always looking to blame the host to while their earnings are low, and this is not the case. If your traffic drops from what it used to be, it's obvious that your earnings wont be the same? Simple math.

We've done over 3 months of testing on multi count, and there is nothing wrong with it. All bugs have been fixed, and it is indeed very accurate.
Once again, I don't mean to offend you, but I need to state the facts, as you three are the only three coming in here complaining about rates, while other people are out sending GOOD / HEAVY traffic, and earning large weekly payouts.

Thanks

My stats are frozen only 17 have been counted i should have 200+ until now,also very low price per download in the days that works.
Someone else have this problem?

Files uploaded today

yK4RM.png

Last edited:
Don't use this page for your stats. It's been mentioned many times this page is inaccurate and not live. We will be taking the download count out of this page to avoid confusion. Check your stats in your affiliate page, you can see all of your transactions to which you've earned from.

My stats are frozen only 17 have been counted i should have 200+ until now,also very low price per download in the days that works.
Someone else have this problem?

Files uploaded today

yK4RM.png

File not available again
Can you check pm?
thx
Apparently our host had replaced a bad drive with another bad drive. File has been restored already though. It should be fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back