Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again I Don't recived my payment WHY ?? into last Friday the same

my user id: newland

please check my account
If you would check your e-mails you would see that you have BLANK affiliate information in your profile. Please log in to your account, and click profile / profile settings/affiliate and fill out the blank information, and you will receive an automatic payout on the next payout date.

200 gb files deleted.Untitlet folder full deleted what happened new files deleted...
what are you talking about? Why is it that every post you make in this thread is negative? If anything was deleted, you deleted it. We do not delete files unless they haven't been downloaded in 30 days (free users) or they have been reported by dmca agent.

Please, how to activate payments
I do not know

Are payza *Or webmonny .....

what
Please log in to your account, click profile, click profile settings, affiliate, and fill out all payout information.

Last edited:
what date you do payments pretty good site umb

i cant see umb deleteing 200 files secure your account more better

hi ps2gameman
We payout WEEKLY. We process payouts on mondays, and deposit to your accounts every friday, for the previous weeks earnings.
there has been a delay this week on the LR deposits, because our LR person has been offline. All other payouts are completed.

This one of the best filehosting in this moment:) if they count all downloads will be the biggest

not quite.

if you're on PPS watch out for the rebill to be wiped out. also, watch out for the bugs on changing from PPD to PPS ... sales will not be track.

not sure about PPD..

sales track 100% of the time and all rebills as well, since we moved to processing them ourselves and not relying on a 3rd party to do it. If you're not sure about it, why post in this 'support' thread? This is for support, not your random opinions. FYI, PPS is not open to any new affiliates, we are a PPD host only now.

as stated in the first post, you don't request payouts, they are automatic. If you have a pending LR payout, it will be paid as soon as he comes online. Our LR guy is offline, which is why the LR payouts aren't sent yet. All others are.

as stated in the first post, you don't request payouts, they are automatic.
yeah I know but i was just querying the reason for which u delayed so now u gave the answer, its fine.Thanks for quick support.
I know u are best and always pay.:friends:

sales track 100% of the time and all rebills as well, since we moved to processing them ourselves and not relying on a 3rd party to do it. If you're not sure about it, why post in this 'support' thread? This is for support, not your random opinions. FYI, PPS is not open to any new affiliates, we are a PPD host only now.

you wiped out rebills with the pretext of moving to your own processor where in fact you stated in the beginning that you're the only few host that process payment yourself so what is there to move?

sales were NOT 100% track as i experienced before until i pester your admin and i was told to test it by buying premium... so i did with his instruction on how to buy ... yeah... it did NOT track the sale.. and he blamed on the switching from PPD to PPS .. so the bug... is confirmed.

you ran away from WJ to heavily moderated UT as you cannot take criticism of your service. you're now back to WJ so you should know by now how to handle and respond to criticism.

im just frustrated.. wasted time and resources.. im done with your server. i moved on.

please have your facts straight. We have had various merchant accounts of our own, but they were processing our transactions for us and storing all cc info on their servers. As stated on previous posts, and various e-mails, we started processing our transactions ourselves and storing our customers billing info on our pci compliant servers. when we moved to another processor, they could not move transactions to our servers as they store the cc info on their servers. It's a shame that you could not handle the truth, but instead try to come up with your own truth. Anyhow, if you've moved on, and are not looking for support, please do not spam our support thread.

And yes, there was a bug, a bug which has been fixed a long time ago, which had to do with the affiliate script we were using. We now have our own custom written script which has no problems with tracking sales or ppd.

We didn't run away from anywhere. We closed our thread voluntarily.

you wiped out rebills with the pretext of moving to your own processor where in fact you stated in the beginning that you're the only few host that process payment yourself so what is there to move?

sales were NOT 100% track as i experienced before until i pester your admin and i was told to test it by buying premium... so i did with his instruction on how to buy ... yeah... it did NOT track the sale.. and he blamed on the switching from PPD to PPS .. so the bug... is confirmed.

you ran away from WJ to heavily moderated UT as you cannot take criticism of your service. you're now back to WJ so you should know by now how to handle and respond to criticism.

im just frustrated.. wasted time and resources.. im done with your server. i moved on.

Hi,Im recently registered on UMB and want to do pps....How to switch from ppd to pps...Thanks
UMB is a PPD only host. PPS is only open to old users of the site who were already on the PPS campaign. If you want to apply for PPS pm me with your earning stats from other hosts.

ppd only you mean CHEAT only host? i had about 25$ when tried your host last year with PPD, and after your prorating cheat i should been payed between 15-20$ but you send me 5.5$. also deleted my account completely after i removed files like your'e afraid and despearte of hiding something CHEATERS HOST. better stay away from this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back