Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I click Upload > FTP so I can know my FTP details but it redirects me to the premium subscription page. Shall I be a premium user to be able to upload via ftp?

ultramegabit is targeted to get ready
what do you mean?

ftp dont work...

ftp fix please...

ftp is working fine.

two weeks and no payout done
Username : engfox
You have barely made minimum payout for the first time on 4/1 when we processed payouts. Payout was processed, and will be deposited to morrow, exactly what do you mean 2 weeks?

Last edited:
Everyone knows this persons tactics of uploading files with infringing names on them. I have yet to see one real filehost which he actually took down. He only posts ridiculous claims and stories in order to raise money for his campaign. Ultramegabit complies with all DMCA Law, and immediately takes any files down which are reported to us by rights holders. This is the last post I'll make about this person, because honestly, it's a waste of keystrokes.

Hello, sorry for any confusion. This display error was the result of code that shouldn't have made it to the live site from the development site. We added code to facilitate multiple credits per IP address, however some of the code relating to the affiliate UI side of things couldn't differentiate uniques vs raw. We assure you that you have received proper credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
We will be having multi count IP tracking/earnings very very soon.

what error?
what is your purpose?
liars......
there is no reason for us to lie for your 3$. Please read the reason I updated a few posts back.

Last edited:
I have problem with creating new folder> getting error like this message:
An Error Was Encountered

You have created too many folders for your access level.

plz remove it asap.

also fix log out problem,its very complicated?

thanks.

Hello, sorry for any confusion. This display error was the result of code that shouldn't have made it to the live site from the development site. We added code to facilitate multiple credits per IP address, however some of the code relating to the affiliate UI side of things couldn't differentiate uniques vs raw. We assure you that you have received proper credit where credit is due.

so your counting multiple downloads now

Hello i'm missing 10 bux from my balance I just noticed this what happened thanks for payment btw.

Last edited:
dear umb support...,

my stats incorrect.. nearly 6$ reduced....u reduced too much earnings...

although u stated some reason...i'm not happy

pls check PM and reply

Last edited:
dear umb support...,

my stats incorrect.. nearly 6$ reduced....u reduced too much earnings...

although u stated some reason...i'm not happy

pls check PM and reply
we didn't REDUCE your earnings. we applied the correct earnings.

problem is now resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back