Ultramegabit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ultramegabit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDF, are you the main sponsor of UMB :D :D

just kidding.

I got this mail now,

Just letting you know webmoney is no longer supported by UMB, as we have had nothing but problems with this option, since we are from USA. They currently have money of ours locked, and will not release it. Please change your payout method prior to the next payout period, on the 15th. Recommended are Paypal or Liberty Reserve. Payza still uses an exchanger, so there is/will be a delay when using that payout method.

I think it'd help. :)

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]NEW PPD RATE

Platinum
: 35$ USD Per 1000 downloads. Minimum filesize of 100MB
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]United States, Canada, UK[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Gold: 10$ USD Per 1000 downloads. Minimum filesize of 100MB[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Germany, France, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Australia, Japan,[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Silver: 7$ USD Per 1000 downloads. Minimum filesize of 100MB[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Norway, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bronze: 4$ USD Per 1000 downloads. Minimum filesize of 100MB[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Russia, Romania , Poland, Italy, Portugal, Spain[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Copper: 1$ USD Per 1000 downloads. Minimum filesize of 100MB[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]All other countries not listed in the other tiers.[/FONT]

:O wow . 10$ too low plz make it 15 will be good

Last edited:
Who .......

Dont say anything bad ore you get banned !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This account is banned. Reason given: Made 0 sales, paid 2 times. 22$ unpaid. we're SCAM? byebye

all files are still working.........

Last edited:
I could not find earnings shown in the section.

77 downloads there, where earnings writes.
looked for somewhere I could not find any.

yes really the ban you , if you dare to complain

You have done a lot of complaining and I am sure all your files were DMCA compliant also.

Whine somewhere else.

You have zero sales, are riding PPD and the backs of people who do sell accounts and were paid for it.

You bitched yourself right out of the privilege of using this host and I hope the other hosts take note of this.

Maybe someday you will understand it is better to be happy with what you have then to have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back