UltraMegaBit.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussion related to UMB here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent had a payment since june either, downloads are still being counted but since I am on pps, a lot of good that does
I havent had a sale or rebill since June, about time for some answeres for the rest of us!!!!!!

I understand why they hold money earned with the old payment gateway, but why don't they pay us sales made in August/September/first half of october? These sales were made with the new payment gateway. They have this money as it hasn't been frozen, there is no reason to hold it. It seems unfair to me.

Why should I believe they will pay frozen earnings in 180 days when they don't pay sales from funds they have? Until they clarify this, I find it difficult to trust them (and I would like to, Ultramegabit was the best filehost I ever used).

I understand why they hold money earned with the old payment gateway, but why don't they pay us sales made in August/September/first half of october? These sales were made with the new payment gateway. They have this money as it hasn't been frozen, there is no reason to hold it. It seems unfair to me. Why should I believe they will pay frozen earnings in 180 days when they don't pay sales from funds they have? Until they clarify this, I find it difficult to trust them (and I would like to, Ultramegabit was the best filehost I ever used).
I am sure a lot of the earnings from those months went on paying for their servers. I never had one file deleted whilst they was having trouble with their payments gateway.

see they kept August/September/first half of october $$ in Affiliate credits held because its always good to keep certain money in hand and run business rather than
[oh we can't pay server charges this month coz frozon by crap situation and dead]

I never had one file deleted

+1 all safe unlike so called big hosts which delete files like any thing

Last edited:
So why would they hold these earnings for 180 days? It's not frozen funds, nothing justifies these 180 days (like nothing justifies counting 180 days from october when their account got frozen in july). If they spent this money on servers, how will they pay it back to us? Why do they still ignore messages? (a lot of money is missing from my balance and still no support). I could add dozens of questions... UMB was great but Uploadto is still a very shady filehost.

Hi Guy! How can set premium only with file upload?

Ha, I came here to ask the same thing.

hi guys, you can't set files for premium only, they changed it a few months back. Some people in here saying they can't get sales? Ya not doin' it right then, I'm getting sales everyday with only 110gb of content. Last 4 days...
11-23-20141,421 / $0.005 / $42.87$42.87
11-22-20141,386 / $0.004 / $36.37$36.37
11-21-20141,369 / $0.002 / $15.59$15.59
11-20-20141,331 / $0.007 / $61.05$61.05

@anon666 : The money already show available, so when will get money.

Hi Mr MM, My 1st payment was processed on the 1st November and I got the $ to my paypal on the 10th Nov. My 2nd payment was processed on 15 November
and I got the $ on the 20th Nov, so work it out from that brother.

I was looking on Peter Souths site and it says 60% sales but it's 70%, I received a email from Uploadto.us Admin asking to clarify here that it's 70%.
Uploading to the site as been tricky last few days, anyone else having same problem? might be my connection but not sure.

ps: nice to see fileom top of the scam list at Peters place.

I dont see any new logo, all I am interested in hearing is when sales and rebills will be started being counted again, and when the funds that have been on hold for 5 months will start being paid out again!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back