UltraMegaBit.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussion related to UMB here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already Monday, anyone received the money on paypal? I did not. Email said the money should be arrive before last Sunday

Same here, I was told payment would be Fri,Sat,or Sun, but nothing yet, and my 'Affiliates credits held' is less than I expected it to be by $30 :facepalm:

No payment received, wrong amount in payment log, more than 60 dollars disappeared from account balance, hundred of dollars still missing from account despite the Affiliate credits held update and sadly no answer from support.

Last edited:
I believe that UploadTo.Us is currently paying out on earnings/sales recently earned since they changed ownership and setup their new payment processing.

Funds which we all still have withheld from a while back are still frozen and until those funds are unfrozen they simply can not pay out those funds.

I have faith that UploadTo.Us will actually pay off the older outstanding debts, even if the currently frozen funds are never unfrozen to them by using cash flow from present day affiliates bringing in continued/growing sales.

I do not work for UploadTo.Us and I am nothing more than an affiliate like everybody else in this thread so I kindly please ask that nobody PM me with direct questions on the status of this file host.

I'm also not someone who always comes to the defense of file hosts as a ploy to kiss ass to them, if you don't believe me then see this post I just made: http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/190970-303.html#post2044950

Payment received. I admit I wasn't expecting anything positive anymore from uploadto so this is a great news. I just hope they will start to give support like was Ultramegabit.

I believe that UploadTo.Us is currently paying out on earnings/sales recently earned since they changed ownership and setup their new payment processing.

Funds which we all still have withheld from a while back are still frozen and until those funds are unfrozen they simply can not pay out those funds.

I have faith that UploadTo.Us will actually pay off the older outstanding debts, even if the currently frozen funds are never unfrozen to them by using cash flow from present day affiliates bringing in continued/growing sales.

I do not work for UploadTo.Us and I am nothing more than an affiliate like everybody else in this thread so I kindly please ask that nobody PM me with direct questions on the status of this file host.

I'm also not someone who always comes to the defense of file hosts as a ploy to kiss ass to them, if you don't believe me then see this post I just made: http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/190970-303.html#post2044950

"I kindly please ask that nobody PM me with direct questions on the status of this file host"

No offence Mr South but what makes you think any of us in this thread would contact you in regards to any issues or concerns with Uloadto.us? Just a thought.

2nd payment received, best host in my opinion.
here's my stats for the last few days, not including the 7 sales so far today..

11-19-20141,326 / $0.004 / $33.77$33.77
11-18-20141,524 / $0.007 / $74.35$74.35
11-17-20141,747 / $0.0010 / $80.54$80.54
11-16-20141,428 / $0.003 / $22.08$22.08
11-15-20141,133 / $0.005 / $35.07$35.07
11-14-20141,278 / $0.008 / $67.55$67.55

agree with anon 70/50 pps rate converts real well..
what i personally like most is uploadto don't work with resellers that why 100% sales get counted and credit to uploader only..

I am happy for you guys but I used to make about 60 a month from sale and rebills but none for 3 months and have had 20 bucks on hold for the same time

so how can this be solved,???????

2nd payment today from UploadTo.us in as many weeks. looks like they are coming back together for everyone.
happy to start uploading to them again

Uploadto back on track

I also received payment again after the last time in June.
They have worked well through this period, and they promised things would happen
after 180 days, and they kept their promise.
Several made sales on behalf of my links, and they are well running, I believe none
of the better hosts has a better PPS-schedule.
Things works again and I wish them good luck with the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back