UltraMegaBit.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussion related to UMB here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything???
I have sent them lots of messages and they never respond, I am now owed over $3000 but have excepted that I wont see a dollar of it.

Just another host added to the long list of hosts that have now scammed me out of money.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised of this host just up and disappeared tomorrow (or whenever their monthly hosting contracts expire)...

542b0fc4b90f5.jpeg

Last edited:
anything???
I have sent them lots of messages and they never respond, I am now owed over $3000 but have excepted that I wont see a dollar of it.

Just another host added to the long list of hosts that have now scammed me out of money.

$3000, ouch! I'm only owed $70 (due to a few rebills), I uploaded a load of stuff that I know will get lots of sales but I've held back posting until (if) they get caught up with payments. I read further back that you was thinking about deleting all your files, I would just hang on a little more before doing that, you've got a better chance of getting your payment if you still appear to be using them, it's a long shot I know but it's worth a go I suppose, good luck tibbsy.

@hyp. Lets hope not :)

i got a message in august from webmaster saying the will release payments in a "few weeks." Now its october and I have not got anything and my second support ticket created in september is still unanswered...

...Our solution we have come up with is to continue payments of all new sales at our new payout schedule which will be on the 1st, and the 15th. Unfortunately to continue working with the affiliate program you will have to agree to wait 180 days to receive your funds...

BS.BS.BS.BS.BS....

They haven't paid since early July and want us to keep working with them for AONTHER 180 days before they might manage to pay???

BS.BS.BS.BS.BS...

:facepalm::shock::xD:

Last edited:
90days out of 180 already passed + new earnings will be paid on time its good enough for me
with luckyshare going dead uploadto will take over psuzy no shortage of uploaders

90days out of 180 already passed + new earnings will be paid on time its good enough for me
with luckyshare going dead uploadto will take over psuzy no shortage of uploaders
have you talked to the staff of Uploadto.us? Are you sure 90 days have passed instead of we have to count the day from now on?

Yeah, the previous earnings are vanished for now, as they announced a hold of 180 on those earnings, New earning will be paid accordingly twice a month 1st and 15th.

Well, I guess when my premium membership comes up for renewal at the end of the week that'll be that.
If they're going to wipe out the account balance so I can't use those funds for the monthly renewal, I sure as hell ain't going to pay them money to continue their disastrous service.

luckyshare did same infact they made us click the wipe out button :p
only difference uploadto intend to pay wiped out $$ after 180days unlike luckyshare

Why would support not send an email about the situation to all affiliate? I really don't think anyone can expect anything in 180 days, they are even probably unsure themselves if they will continue their affiliation.

No responses from them, they clearly don't care. IMO no one is going to get anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back